Started by Timbbuc2, January 05, 2017, 11:56:14 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Timbbuc2

Few more pics
Get in, I'll drive

usraptor

EV2RTSE

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on October 06, 2019, 08:12:03 AM
I have one electrical gremlins, my title lamp stays on all the time. I first thought the time delay would cut it off but it dont I bought a new time delay but it didn't help. Any ideas?

Looking really good!

The title lamp is the overhead console dome lamp I believe? Not sure if this will fix your problem, and I was not aware of this until just the other day or I would have included one with the lamp I sold you, but there is supposed to be a short ground wire that runs from the dome lamp to the overhead console. I believe it goes to the post as shown in the first picture.  It has a clip-on connector at one end and a ring terminal at the other end. Easy to make if you don't have one with your overhead console / headliner setup, or if you would like just PM me your address again and I can send you one.

Timbbuc2

Thanks but I had one from my other lamp
Get in, I'll drive

Timbbuc2

Got the back seat covered last week, now that boys and girls was tough, I had took eeverything apart to clean, repair and paint so the padding was relaxed. It took my wife and i to get the covers on. And it turned out reall nice.
  I do have one question and I have read things, does the trunk lock assy go through the rear trunk chrome pannel or does the lock assy go on firts, a good picture would be great.
Get in, I'll drive

EV2RTSE

For sure the trunk lock goes in before the SE tail panel goes on.

Timbbuc2

Quote from: EV2RTSE on April 26, 2020, 05:48:12 PM
For sure the trunk lock goes in before the SE tail panel goes on.
Thank you
Get in, I'll drive

JS29

I have heard some will use the lock to hold the panel down when the hardware is gone. :alan2cents:

Timbbuc2

Quote from: JS29 on April 27, 2020, 08:05:44 AM
I have heard some will use the lock to hold the panel down when the hardware is gone. :alan2cents:
Which hardware. Asking because I don't know lol
Get in, I'll drive

JS29

The hardware that attaches the trim panel to the body.  :alan2cents: