Main Menu

70 N code Cuda

Started by Lilian, July 06, 2017, 04:26:48 AM

Previous topic Next topic

GY3R/T

Funny how time increases value on some steel and not on others. This extent of salvation on this car in the late 70's/early 80's would've been unheard of.   :unbelievable:
Now they're reincarnated rice burners.   :crying:  With that stupid sounding single muffler hanging out back.   :angry: 
A big thanks to all who save these cars !!   :worship:

usraptor

Nice job on the Cuda. :clapping:  I also had to replace the rear quarters. dutchman panel and trunk floor.  Fortunately I didn't need to  replace the roof and only a very small section of the driver's floor pan.  I also ordered Goodmark quarters, etc and they did take some massaging to fit properly.  Keep up the good work.  :twothumbsup:

Lilian

ordered full quarters, roof, roof gutters and have everything shipped to a member here who will ship a van to France.

so the project will be moving on in a couple of month;

had the best prices from Roseville Mopar : $480 less than summit, so I got a "free" roof   :banana:

thanks to @MoparDave  @quapman

and a special big THANK YOU to member @Sly

RUNCHARGER

Great news: Good move on the shipping.
Sheldon

quapman

Parts should be here Friday to get re-packed and ready for their journey to France.  :france:

Lilian

EB3-GranCoupe

Lilian,
So sorry that I have been away.  I have sent you a link to my pictures of my EB3 Barracuda. Your work is looking fabulous!
Matt

Mopsquad

Funny, the donor car for my clone came from France.  The previous owner in upstate NY couldn't find a decent vert stateside. 

Husk Challenger

This red convertible was a 6 cylinders!
Challenger 73' 383ci 4spd ---> SOLD
Challenger 71' 318 904 RT clone ---> Stroker 318/392 Tf 727!

JS29

Quote from: Mopsquad on July 12, 2018, 04:52:49 PM
Funny, the donor car for my clone came from France.  The previous owner in upstate NY couldn't find a decent vert stateside.
That picture CAN'T be in central New York, the sky is too clear!!!!!  :haha:

Mopsquad

Quote from: JS29 on July 13, 2018, 05:54:43 AM
Quote from: Mopsquad on July 12, 2018, 04:52:49 PM
That picture CAN'T be in central New York, the sky is too clear!!!!!  :haha:

You're right!  It's at the builders' shop in Montreal.   :canada:

Lilian

cars seem to stay a lot of time over the ocean, was it an export convertible or one build in the european factory in Netherlands or Switzerland ?

thank you all, it is a lot of hard work to bringbthese cars back to life here in france, I am doing a 69 protouring mustang at the same time, so a lot of money to build 2 cars but they will be the last builbs ; these are the car I will keep for my old days

Lilian

Got all my large sheetmetal parts this morning, thanks to @MoparDave , @quapman , @Sly

this winter will be busy

Cuda Cody

RUNCHARGER

Nice! Man we just got a shipment from AMD, a Cuda flat hood and roof. These were replacements for two damaged pieces AMD sent us and you guessed it, they were both damaged worse than the first pair were. Hopefully third time lucky.
Sheldon