Main Menu

71 Cuda Restore

Started by mopower, February 23, 2020, 07:13:05 AM

Previous topic Next topic

mopower

New Year, New Video. Happy new Year e-Body fans

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

mopower

Thanks for watching autolan ;). Just checked out your web site, you're not that far from me  :). May need to hit ya up some time for odds and ends that need attention!

anlauto

I'm sure our paths have crossed before...whereabouts in Ontario are you located ? You're always welcome around here :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

mopower

Thanks for the offer, may come around just to see the projects  ;) I'm just outside of Lucan, 15 min north of London

anlauto

Well, you're not exactly next door...but if you're ever out this way  :drinkingbud:

mopower

:) Finally working on the inside! Plus  peek at Doug's 71 Triple Black 383 Cuda

mopower

:) Getting Some pans fabed and welded in

anlauto

@mopower don't leave us hanging....it's been a couple of months since the last video....car must be finished by now ? :D :D  :drinkingbud:

How's it coming along ?

mopower

@anlauto getting close to another video. Had to take a break and get other more pressing things done. ..... I wish it was almost done, nice days like this wish I was cruzin around in it

mopower

Getting Further along. but still not far enough lol

anlauto

Another great video....you make rust repair look simple and inspire a lot of "at home doityourselfers" :worship: :twothumbsup:

mopower

@anlauto thanks for the words of encouragement. Comments :) like that keep me going !!!

mopower

cudamadd

I never get tried watching your workmen ship . You treat as all too something special every time we watch your videos. Fantastic .All your hard work is paying off ,Well done cheers  :australia: