A.G.A.R. OFFICIALLY FINISHED & HEADING TO MCACN

Started by anlauto, November 07, 2018, 11:46:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

71Cuda

Beautiful job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
70 Charger, 71 Cuda

anlauto

TFX just left here tonight in a middle of the first blizzard of the season, expecting about 5" of snow....

Two days of cleaning got wasted pretty quick...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Looking forward to checking out the green beauty on Saturday!   :banana:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

jimynick

The owner will be lucky if he gets that car down there on time, because as Alan said, there's a snow storm on and the bride and I had to take a 10-15 mile detour off the 401 tonight due to an accident. The traffic was backed up from Hwy 73 to Ingersoll and most of it were trucks! Hope your guy wasn't one of them! I can't honestly remember the last time I drove down the 401 and there was no oncoming traffic for miles!  :thinking:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Rich G.

Great looking job. I'd love to see all these perfect E Bodies at the show. On my bucket list.

Mymcodebee

Beautiful job Alan!   If you keep doing those sunroof cars you are going to make me use my brothers on a car!!  If I could easily turn a challenger roof to a cuda roof I would already be on it... 

cordodge

ragtopdodge

Insanely cool car!

:yes:

Glad it's not 100% correct.  Not a fan whatsoever of V5X (although I would have done it V9X, but that's a bit more permanent than V6X that's on there now).

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200