Main Menu

A.G.A.R. Reassembly Time...All done

Started by anlauto, March 09, 2017, 04:50:29 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

I don't trim the sides until the seats are in.
Sheldon

anlauto

Yes...agreed. the sides don't need to be super short either :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

So...I took about a week off, haven't really got much done. I had my glass guy come in and install the windshield and I finished trimming it up and wipers etc....so that's done.

Today, I only had a half day so I got the driver's side done. Stripe installed, marker light, jack assembly and door handle. Also got the final check of everything glass related, vapour barrier installed and finally the interior panel.
Hopefully tomorrow I can find time to do the passenger side.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

larry4406

750-h2

Nice work!  That billboard stripe has got to be a pain in the butt to install.

anlauto

Quote from: 750-h2 on April 06, 2017, 05:08:41 PM
Nice work!  That billboard stripe has got to be a pain in the butt to install.

No argument there :pullinghair:

JRMac73

Looks awesome. Love the color.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

RUNCHARGER

I would have left the stripe off if it was mine. Looks good though Alan.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

anlauto

Timbbuc2

I love that color combo, Mopar sure didn't mind going all out. Wonder where the billboards were put on in the assembly plant, body shop?
Get in, I'll drive

fc7cuda

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

anlauto

Assembly is done, fired the engine today, few bugs to work out...Hopefully get it off to the alignment shop this week.....so much now depends on nice weather....no way I'm trailering it or driving it in the rain now....

The owner has decided he wants to do the undercoat himself, which is great... :veryexcited:

Cuda Cody

We need to find a way to put a live camera on Alan so we can watch these awesome cars come together live.   :lookatthat:  Can't wait to hear what the owner thinks and see the final results of all your hard work.