Main Menu

A.G.A.R. Reassembly Time...All done

Started by anlauto, March 09, 2017, 04:50:29 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Steve is one of my favorite Mopar guys.  Truly has a passion for these cars.   :driving:

MOPAR FANATIC

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 22, 2017, 11:00:31 AM
Steve is one of my favorite Mopar guys.  Truly has a passion for these cars.   :driving:

:iagree: STEVE DULCICH,RIGHT?

anlauto

Vast, vast knowledge of everything with wheels too...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Drove to NY today to pick up the ECS windshield, so not much getting done today...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Cuda Cody

Steve Magnante   :twothumbsup:

Quote from: MOPAR FANATIC on March 22, 2017, 11:13:45 AM

303 Mopar

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 22, 2017, 12:51:04 PM
Steve Magnante   :twothumbsup:

Quote from: MOPAR FANATIC on March 22, 2017, 11:13:45 AM

Steve Dulcich has a passion for Mopars too! 

Cudajason

Quote from: anlauto on March 22, 2017, 12:45:44 PM
Drove to NY today to pick up the ECS windshield, so not much getting done today...

looks like a nice day for it anyway!
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Shoooter

:wowzers: that is used real Alan.  What's your favorite one you have restored so far?

anlauto

Okay...So I couldn't put the dash assembly in until I did a full dash assembly. So the restoration of the dash doesn't really count as far as "assembly time goes".

Taking it apart I was shocked to see how clean the steel frame was. I've never seen anything like it :takealook:

anlauto

Was able to get everything cleaned painted etc last Thursday/Friday.....Just need to order a new emblem now.

anlauto

So today, day eight as far as assembling goes, I was able to do all the interior windshield trim. complete and install the dash and steering column. Everything is 100% completely finished and hooked up ready to roll. :alan2cents:

However the gas pedal broke in half  :huh: :pullinghair:

HP_Cuda

Dang Alan did you mash that pedal to the floor playing zoom zoom?

:rofl:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Nicely done!   :banana:

That's the cleanest dash frame I've ever seen in my life.   :yes:

soundcontrol

Nice! Your'e so fast, but I'm right behind ya, gimme 2 more years and my dash will be in again!  :yes: