Main Menu

A.G.A.R. This just in....THE END !

Started by anlauto, December 05, 2020, 01:26:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Thanks Murray, it now has a nice balance of gloss black and matte black....I like it ;)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

kdcarman

Swamp Donkey

1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

CNUMB

Absolutely Stunning!!!! Love the color and the vinyl top gives it that 71 class look!! Great Job!!!

70rag383

Wow! Looks amazing Alan. I should come by and see this in person!

anlauto

Quote from: 70rag383 on August 09, 2021, 08:46:57 AM
Wow! Looks amazing Alan. I should come by and see this in person!

You're always welcome :welcome:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

Quote from: Swamp Donkey on August 09, 2021, 07:12:46 AM
Looks tremendous! What's left to do?

Day 247, the assembly is pretty much finished with one MAJOR exception.....Unfortunately I can not finish the exhaust here. The TTI tail pipes do not play well with the RMS rear Street Lynx suspension, so I have to take it to an exhaust shop...that's a first for me..After that we can fire it up and work the bugs out... :dunno:

I'm happy with the subtle changes in the interior...

Dmod1974

What size exhaust and rear end are you running?  My TTI 2.5" pipes fit fine with the Street Lynx and 8.75", but they do have a footnote stating they don't fit with the 3" pipes, or if running a Dana 60.

anlauto

Quote from: Dmod1974 on August 09, 2021, 03:27:52 PM
What size exhaust and rear end are you running?  My TTI 2.5" pipes fit fine with the Street Lynx and 8.75", but they do have a footnote stating they don't fit with the 3" pipes, or if running a Dana 60.
Well that's odd, I was having a bitch of a time making them work...I have the same set-up as you :pullinghair:  mine were hitting the top link bars, and when I turned them away from the bar, there was no way to get the tips lined up...

This is good news though...maybe the muffle shop can figure something out without having to make entirely new pipes... :fingerscrossed:

anlauto

Day 251...Drove it out of the shop under it's own power.... :banana:

anlauto

.....not very far...out the driveway, down the road 100 yards and back, on to my trailer...then it was off to the muffler shop, hopefully they'll have better luck with the exhaust..

Swamp Donkey

We need video!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

anlauto

Quote from: Swamp Donkey on August 13, 2021, 02:50:12 PM
We need video!!!!

That's a bit beyond my ability...You're talking about a guy who doesn't even own a cell phone

Swamp Donkey

Haha.  I'm trying to convince my 16 year old daughter to be my social media expert for the build on my car.   Edit up videos etc for me.  Anyway, the car looks stunning

1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

ZippyZoo

That's an AWESOME ride.  So glad the vinyl top got there in time!  Looks great!!
I always look forward to following your posts, watching your progress, and enjoying your enthusiastic commentary! 
Great work.