Main Menu

AGAR - EB7 Convertible Good Bye

Started by anlauto, January 06, 2017, 01:14:55 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

I think he is watching reruns right at this very minute.
Sheldon

Cudajason

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

anlauto

Quote from: Cudajason on January 21, 2018, 06:42:40 AM
Quote from: RUNCHARGER on January 18, 2018, 07:21:05 PM
I think he is watching reruns right at this very minute.

:rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: :wave:

Well this weekend does mark the 20th anniversary since the show first aired.....so yea....I've been binge watching every episode......Can't get enough of that Katie Holmes :inlove:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Went and got this car home today, unfortunately it won't be here too long......a couple of weeks to tinker with it, then off to storage until I get the motor here and ready....

Paint job looks Bluetiful :)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RUNCHARGER

This is really going to be a nice car. You doing your usual LS swap on it Alan?
Sheldon

Roadman

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on January 22, 2018, 02:25:12 PM

:rofl:    :haha:   :veryexcited:

VCODE

That is looking sweet. Wait, that should all be done in a week or two :wrenching:
Bob

Cuda Cody

Oh My Gosh!!!  I LOVE B7  :inlove:  That paint looks sooooo good.  Someday I hope to be lucky enough to own a B7 E-Body.   :wowzers:

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on January 22, 2018, 02:25:12 PM

Dave Dudek in Michigan is building the 383 for it.....most likely aluminum heads and a stroker crank like the other's he's built for my customer :banana:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

usraptor

My original '70 'Cuda had a 383 in it. Great engine.  They don't get the respect they deserve.  :bigthumb:

JS29

Quote from: usraptor on January 22, 2018, 06:50:25 PM
My original '70 'Cuda had a 383 in it. Great engine.  They don't get the respect they deserve.  :bigthumb:
:thankyou:

RUNCHARGER

I like 383's as well. I seen lots of strong running 68-69 Runners. The big block likes to rev like a small block with 440 heads feedling less cubes. The worst problem building a 383 is the lack of good pistons available for them in the last few decades.
Sheldon

bpsmopar

Alan you & Dave need to talk! Dave has 3 motors very close to completion.
Call him, oh yeah, no cell phone..... :soshelp:

anlauto

I spoke with Dave just before Christmas, it's all good !

Was able to get a few things bolted on today, decide to start with both sides of the firewall...Wish the dash was done, but I'm waiting on the instrument cluster....

Going to move on to the exterior trim before I climb underneath....

More pictures on my website http://www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com/1970EB7RT.html  The car has really come a long way....