AGAR...TX9 Six Pack ...GOOD BYE....

Started by anlauto, June 16, 2017, 05:16:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

wldgtx

1968 Hemi GTX, 4 spd, RR1
1970 Challenger RT/SE, FC7 - FC7RTSE
1987 Buick Grand National

anlauto

"F60"'s were on Hemi E Bodies only, all other E Bodies (with 15" wheels) got "E60"'s, but a lot of people overlook this detail when restoring their car. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: jimynick on July 06, 2017, 07:14:16 PM
OR, those who think $2160.00 Cnd for four spindly, retro tires (before shipping but including taxes) is truly too much to pay for that particular rat's patooty! And, God forbid they get driven on or bumped into a curb or hammered in a burnout! Not my cup of tea, although at those prices, it could be a cup of 20 year old single malt! Maybe that's what happens before those lads go for those tires. LOL  :D

Wait!! You actually want to drive your car????  Who does that???  I can buy three sets of tires that actually ride good & handle good for less than the cost of these tires that "look" like tires from 1970... And perform about the same..... Pass.....

anlauto

With my backup metal man well under way relieving this car of all the rust issues...I thought I would get to work on the larger components.... Dash....Dana...Engine  :D
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Cuda Cody

anlauto

Scott Smith Harms did the carburetors  :worship:

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

HP_Cuda

:bigthumb:

Shocked at the amount of hidden gremlins this one had.  :bricks:

Makes you want to thoroughly inspect any vehicle you want to buy with a magnet and about 12 hours. Then again you won't find the pinholes.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

anlauto

Yea...I agree, a lot of hidden small stuff that you really don't find unless you blast it down to the bare bones....

Kelly at Boothill Auto Resurrection is doing a great job with the metal work....a lot of hand fabricated small areas... :worship:

soundcontrol

Nice! I got a trunk corner like that I gotta fix, it's not easy to make the patches look good. Tried making one, but failed. Need a stretcher/shrinker I think.

RUNCHARGER

I would make a wooden buck and hammer the form over it. That's a pretty deep edge though.
Sheldon

whitsend

nsmall

@kdcarman

I love your car.  I think it's cool you get to spy on Alan.

It seems like everyone is obsessed with 4 speeds lately or maybe they always have been.  Either way, for the record, this one is a 4 speed.   

kdcarman

Quote from: nsmall on October 17, 2017, 09:44:07 PM
@kdcarman

I love your car.  I think it's cool you get to spy on Alan.

It seems like everyone is obsessed with 4 speeds lately or maybe they always have been.  Either way, for the record, this one is a 4 speed.   

Thanks nsmall -  Alan does a really good job keeping me updated on progress.