Main Menu

Before and After...........

Started by DAYLEY/CHALLENGER, April 08, 2018, 06:20:56 AM

Previous topic Next topic

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Thought since most/all of my resto was on the old CC.C site, I would start doing some posting of what I started with and ended up with along the way.  Haven't posted many pics here so something that I did may help (or not)....somebody else.  Anyway.  I will post some now and along and anyone else is free to do the same.....
I started in 2004.......on the road in 2008, but still making changes and fixing stuff of course....

By the way........the engine detailing was done by a local guy, not me, and he did all that with the engine in the car.........I thought he did a good job.

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Another few..........

Will select more along if the thread is well accepted........thanks, David.

Challenger in NC

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Thanks NC..........
This pic is from my first show...2008.....Mopars at the Rock......Poured the rain.......I was in a little low spot.!!!

And have been to a few more shows since the first one......but don't think I have the best Challenger around......that's just it....very few Mopars in our area.....so not much completion......

303 Mopar

Really nice Challenger!  I love shots of our cars on wet pavement!   :banana:

moparcar

I love your car. I always liked your posts on the other site also so yes keep posting more pics!
Wes

Cuda Cody

bluespruce

RUNCHARGER

Great job, that's impressive doing the engine compartment without pulling the engine.
Sheldon

anlauto

I like the picture of the car "walking on water"  :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Most of the work was done in my garage by me.......so don't laugh if you see something strange.. :)
This is an SE and I had to work with the original hardboard.....which was a little rough...
Plus other stuff.

I patched the original tank and got by for a few years....but then had to get a new one...

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

This is where she lives.  I know someone started a thread about garage art, so this can sneak in here to cover that too.

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

The paint was done in a friends garage but it turned out well..........and I was very pleased with the price....!!The top was put on there too and they painted the stripe...It is not to correct spacing but I made adjustments, which I will post later........

Brads70

Cool stuff, love the garage art too!  :bradsthumb:

Ifixmycarmyself

Thank you for posting! good work and super nice car! I'm also doing most of the restoration myself and I will be happy if I'm anywhere near your result.  :bravo: