Main Menu

Finally some pics of the 71

Started by Ric, May 28, 2018, 05:57:44 AM

Previous topic Next topic

nsmall

:inlove: :wowzers: :handshake: :rubeyes: :bradsthumb: :wave:

Yeah, that must feel good.  Looking sharp.  Looks like a life size hot wheel.

ToxicWolf

usraptor

I can't believe I didn't see this build before.   :huh:  Wow what a restoration great job and beautiful car.   :twothumbsup: 
Can I ask you a dumb question?  My 70 'Cuda also has a Super trak pack with the Dana 60 and 4:10 gears.  Have you driven yours on the freeway yet for any distance?  Just curious as to how many RPM your running at freeway speeds?  While I've gotten mine up to freeway speeds briefly I haven't driven it on the freeway.  With 4:10 gears I wonder how anybody ever drove these cars on a freeway with 4:10 gears?   :clueless:

Ric

Quote from: usraptor on December 13, 2018, 01:52:08 PM
I can't believe I didn't see this build before.   :huh:  Wow what a restoration great job and beautiful car.   :twothumbsup: 
Can I ask you a dumb question?  My 70 'Cuda also has a Super trak pack with the Dana 60 and 4:10 gears.  Have you driven yours on the freeway yet for any distance?  Just curious as to how many RPM your running at freeway speeds?  While I've gotten mine up to freeway speeds briefly I haven't driven it on the freeway.  With 4:10 gears I wonder how anybody ever drove these cars on a freeway with 4:10 gears?   :clueless:
gearvender is my friend, and yes it fits, very little massaging..

RUNCHARGER

I can't remember but I think my HemiCuda tached at about 3200 at 60MPH with 4.10's.
Sheldon

RusTy/SE

JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

Ric

pretty much done for alittle bit, got to finish this packard up, so I can use the lift...

js27

Sharp car-definitely an eye catcher.
Beautiful job.
JS27

Djdimart64

Looks great, you are a couple steps closer to the finish line than I am on my 73. I know how excited you must be, I feel it too. Keep up the good work.