Main Menu

Panther Pink TA Finished???

Started by dodge1933, June 23, 2017, 03:53:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ToxicWolf

That is a really beautiful car  :banana:

superdave

:banana: That is fantastic!  :yes: I would definitely drive a pink car. 8)  8)

Spikedog08

Fantastic car with an awesome color!  Nicely done!   :worship:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

dodge1933

Just got back from the Grand national. Had a fantastic time. Met a lot of good people. We had about 100 car in the room with about 30 being Mopar/AMC cars.  Thank you everyone for the kind words.Thank you Allan for the info on the sway bar. I hope to have it changed by the Sacramento Autorama. As you see on the sign board things like this is why I gave credit for the help I have received on our web sites. I know there some things not exactly correct. I am not going to do too many more things as I am planning after this year shows to drive it as much as I did the first 20 years I owned the car. I am more of driving type guy than a show guy.

Mike

dodge1933

The frown is now down. I got it changed in time for the Sacramento Autorama. Thanks again guys for pointing that out to me. As I said not everything is exactly correct on the car but an sway bar mounted upside down.https://forum.e-bodies.org/Smileys/akyhne/unbelievable4.gif

anlauto

It's always been a pet peeve of mine, great that you took the time to correct it, most people wouldn't bother  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

That's a great car, just one more thing right on it.
Sheldon

Brads70

Wow! Beautiful job on a great car. Enjoy the heck out of it now! :bradsthumb:

bluespruce

Wonderful job on the car looks great. :twothumbsup:

Chryco Psycho

Great car , never "done" though !!  :twothumbsup: