blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Pixie_Duster

anlauto

I think I'd rather have doors and fenders  :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Pixie_Duster

Well I've been waiting to hear these cut-outs for a VERY LONG TIME, so please excuse the slow pace of the rest of our restoration. Doors and fenders will be added shortly.

Cuda Cody

SWEET!!!   :veryexcited:   That's so cool.  Does your custom box seat come with a seat belt?   :haha:

Love that face of excitement.   :banana:   :pixiepop:  Thanks for sharing.  You've done a great job and you all should be very proud.   :burnout:

Chryco Psycho

I think the interior may be important I doubt that seat will be comfortable all  the way to Carlisle !! :thinking:

That is awesome the video didn't load at first , seems like it is running reasonable well too Glad you are having a lot of fun with this !! :banana:

XeGnome

Fixed the blower motor electric gremlin (more ground strap woes  :crazytalk: ) so we can put doors on instead of the 2 x 55mph a/c we currently have  :bradsthumb:

HEMICUDA

You go girl!!!  You don't need fenders or doors to do a smoky burnout in the street, make sure you strap that stool down. :perfect10:

soundcontrol

Very cool!
Never seen those kinda springs on the hood hinges before, does all a-bodies have those?

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: soundcontrol on June 03, 2017, 02:14:35 PM
Very cool!
Never seen those kinda springs on the hood hinges before, does all a-bodies have those?

Yup...

Pixie_Duster

TEASER:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Cuda Cody

Pick with White interior.   :inlove:

XeGnome

Anticipation is making me wait... or maybe needing the right size bolt

Spikedog08

Very exciting!  Coming together nicely!   :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Pixie_Duster

Here we are, possibly the most exciting day for Rev and Me!! We have had these custom seats wrapped in plastic since they came home from being reupholstered!! Such a long time to wait to see our vision come to life!!

This weekend we redid the headliner, we repainted all the panels so they would match, we also repainted all the interior panels black (they were a little worn from several years of storage), we installed the headliner and @XeGnome did a great job getting it in place along with all the components to be attached (hanger hooks, visors, and rear view mirror). We installed the package tray, trunk separator, jute, carpet, sail panels, quarter windows, drip rail molding, weatherstripping, and of course those beautiful seats!!