Main Menu

Pixie_Duster Coming To Life

Started by Pixie_Duster, February 28, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Rev-It-Up on July 11, 2017, 04:58:11 PM
Quote from: 303 Mopar on July 11, 2017, 04:31:20 PM
@Rev-It-Up  Are you guys driving or trailering it up to Carlisle?

We are driving the Pixie to Carlisle. We have put over 200 miles on her this week with nothing but minor issues. I figure we have a box of spare parts and Chryco with us...we should be good!  :haha:

Love It!!!!  How far is Carlisle?  Exactly how I've always done it but I'm thinking this is even a fair bit further..... My last new resto break in drive was a 1400 mile weekend...

blown motor

Quote from: Rev-It-Up on July 11, 2017, 04:58:11 PM
Quote from: 303 Mopar on July 11, 2017, 04:31:20 PM
@Rev-It-Up  Are you guys driving or trailering it up to Carlisle?

We are driving the Pixie to Carlisle. We have put over 200 miles on her this week with nothing but minor issues. I figure we have a box of spare parts and Chryco with us...we should be good!  :haha:

Watch your route and time. From Goolglemaps it looks like a lot of construction on I85 and I81.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

XeGnome

Would you believe we are back into the motor...  just a few hours before lift off!  :wrenching:
#7 Rocker Arm

Cuda Cody

What What What?  :unbelievable: 

Quote from: XeGnome on July 12, 2017, 03:34:18 PM
Would you believe we are back into the motor...  just a few hours before lift off!  :wrenching:
#7 Rocker Arm

Marc70challenger

Well. That's one way to shake her down. At end of it all there won't be any issues. That's for sure.  :stayinlane:

blown motor

Rev-It-Up

We heard a tapping sound coming from the left valve cover. [emoji15]  After taking the valve cover off, CP found a big block rocker arm on #7. Thanks to @RV2  for coming to the rescue with a spare rocker arm!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rev-It-Up

Brads70

Wow crazy and funny all at the same time! Nice catch Neil!  :bravo:

RV2

Quote from: Rev-It-Up on July 12, 2017, 04:21:19 PM
We heard a tapping sound coming from the left valve cover. [emoji15]  After taking the valve cover off, CP found a big block rocker arm on #7. Thanks to @RV2  for coming to the rescue with a spare rocker arm!!

No problem
Glad I could help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuda Cody

Chryco Psycho

Spikedog08

That is the second picture I have witnessed CP with no sweatshirt!  OMG . . Wonders never cease  . .

:D
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

blown motor

Cudajason

Quote from: Spikedog08 on July 12, 2017, 07:07:45 PM
That is the second picture I have witnessed CP with no sweatshirt!  OMG . . Wonders never cease  . .

:D

lol...You would think he would be cold here...well where he is anyway, compared to the tropical paradise that is Panama!
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Shane Kelley

More guts than I have heading out on such a big trek with a fresh build. Hell I'm still paranoid heading to town yet. Had a coil die on my Cuda pulling it off the alignment rack.  :verymad: I wish you all the best of luck on your trip! :bigthumb: