Main Menu

Pixie_Duster Coming To Life

Started by Pixie_Duster, February 28, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

It was great to meet you all 3 in person! Great people! Nice car too!

Spikedog08

The pixie duster made a great showing and looked amazing  . . I know for sure that is saw the car won a celebrity pick award due to the awesome detail and look of this car!  Heather should be very proud of her ride!  Nicely done!

:worship:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

Quote from: Brads70 on July 16, 2017, 07:06:31 PM

I totally agree, great meeting you and thanks again for picking up that radio.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

I touched it! I touched the Pixie Duster! I'm never going to wash my hands again!

Great job guys and it was fantastic meeting you all. Laura, thanks for the kind words when I said good bye to you. That meant a lot to me.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

The Pixie Duster is winning everywhere she goes!!!!  Well deserved.   :perfect10:  :1place:  :perfect10:

jimynick

It WAS nice to meet Laura and Heather with their car and it was also nice to be able to meet Neil (CP) and watch as he became re-acclimated to Panama-like temperatures as he swapped out the fan on the Duster with his $10 swap meet score. LOL  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Cuda Cody

Anyone get a photo of the master working on the Pixie Duster on the show field with Swap meet parts?   :takepicture:

Chryco Psycho

Back home safe !!
nothing eventful on the return trip just lost the speedo cable with 100 miles to go  :thumbdown:
Great catching up with everyone again too

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 16, 2017, 08:35:19 PM
Anyone get a photo of the master working on the Pixie Duster on the show field with Swap meet parts?   :takepicture:

Not a great picture, but here he is cleaning the new fan and coolant reservoir (found we had a leak in hers).

It was really great meeting everyone at the show! We just walked in the door after a 14 hour drive. We are so tired! I'll post more tomorrow.

Rev-It-Up

Timbbuc2

Quote from: anlauto on July 16, 2017, 07:16:22 PM
Quote from: Brads70 on July 16, 2017, 07:06:31 PM

I totally agree, great meeting you and thanks again for picking up that radio.
Yes thanks for picking up the radio.
Get in, I'll drive

Roadman

So whats the latest on the Pixie-Duster     :notsure:    Been  quiet lately.    :rebelflag"

Chryco Psycho

Made the trip all the way to & from Carlisle with no issues .
Just 2 bad BFGarbage tires that slowed us down .
Couple of minor fixes left to finish before I left but otherwise running well .
That all the Info I have  :banana:

Cuda Cody

How's the Pixie Duster been running lately?  @Pixie_Duster  It was so cool getting to see the Pixie Duster in person at the show.  I hope you know how much you accomplished and feel good about what you all pulled off.  That was TV show level stuff to get that car to Carlisle in the time frame you did it in.  I hope you are enjoying the fruits of your labor.   :popcorn:

Chryco Psycho

The $25 Year One gift certificate I won in the parking lot at the hotel I immediately gave to Laura .
We used this for a new Speedo cable ,as Pixies was damaged, as soon as we got back to Atlanta & by tuesday it was installed ,but the speedo heads needs to be cleaned & lubed still , I ran out of time before I left .
I know they have had it out a couple of times since & it is still running great  .
Thanks for the gift certificate Cody & Year One , I felt it was the least I could do to win one of them for them !!

nsmall

@Pixie_Duster

How about an update on Pixie?  It's been a while.