Main Menu

Pixie_Duster Coming To Life

Started by Pixie_Duster, February 28, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

YellowThumper

Don't know about the history. However I am digging the current.
Very nice

Mike
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Timbbuc2

Love watching this build, great job!! :pixiepop:
Get in, I'll drive

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

I hope they're busy working on it, because they sure aren't busy posting progress pictures.... :angry:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

XeGnome

Quote from: anlauto on April 04, 2017, 09:53:47 AM
I hope they're busy working on it, because they sure aren't busy posting progress pictures.... :angry:
Oh... I can assure you... we are working on it.  :tool:

HP_Cuda

I wonder who else does that sorta thing... hmmmm

:rofl:

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Brads70

HAHA  Classic "Alan" I always wondered how the heck you got so much done when you seem to be online so much?  :bradsthumb:

anlauto

I find it difficult to slow down long enough to take pictures...Have posted anything lately because I haven't done anything lately....Been busy running around a lot lately... :pullinghair:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Quote from: Brads70 on April 04, 2017, 04:34:53 PM

HAHA  Classic "Alan" I always wondered how the heck you got so much done when you seem to be online so much?  :bradsthumb:

lol yes classic Alan . . .  :yes:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Pixie_Duster

We are so busy!! I haven't really seen much of the outside world in a few days! Almost all free time has been spent doing something on the car! And since i'm having dreams of this:  :needphotos:

I have a bunch to update you guys on!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

:wrenching:

:woohoo:  :cooldance: :veryexcited:

MOPAR FANATIC

:banana:  :banana:  :banana: Awesome job heather,man those keystones look good with that pink.what's next on the list?engine install?keep at it,it will be done before you know it,  :ohyeah:

NOW Get back to work  :wrenching:  :haha:  :woohoo:

::) my BAD,CRAGERS...............................  :Thud:  :bricks: Now where's that little ''walk away'' icon lol

303 Mopar

MOPAR FANATIC

:foul: time out,we want more pic's,  :pixiepop: :pixiepop:  :pixiepop: :pixiepop: :pixiepop: :)

J-Code Jeni

Quote from: MOPAR FANATIC on April 05, 2017, 07:27:02 PM
:foul: time out,we want more pic's,  :pixiepop: :pixiepop:  :pixiepop: :pixiepop: :pixiepop: :)

:iagree: We are only impatient @Pixie_Duster because we LOVE your story and enthusiasm for this build!! Keep up the great work!!  :bigthumb:

Cuda Cody