Main Menu

Pixie_Duster Coming To Life

Started by Pixie_Duster, February 28, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Topcat

Can't wait to see your first YouTube maiden voyage.

Make sure to bring Butterfly stomach pills that day.   :D

Cuda Cody

:iagree:. A video of the first time you start it up and the first drive would be fantastic.   :please:

Pixie_Duster

That day will be the most exciting day of my life and I will want as many people to be involved in that as possible!! YouTube video most definitely!! [emoji23][emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chryco Psycho

XeGnome

Magic happened today ;   The LCA bushing came out as one !
... of course the other side was not so generous  :headbang:

Chryco Psycho

Cuda Cody

I'm never that lucky.   Nice job!   :banana:

Quote from: XeGnome on April 09, 2017, 02:46:07 PM
Magic happened today ;   The LCA bushing came out as one !
... of course the other side was not so generous  :headbang:

MOPAR FANATIC

:takepicture: This thread is getting buried,time to give it a bump.ANY updates.  :pixiepop:  :pixiepop:  :pixiepop:   :takepicture:

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Rev-It-Up

Thanks for checking on us @MOPAR FANATIC!  This past week has been all grunt work.  We had to get new (255 60/15) tires for the rear. Got them on and they fit nice.  We took out the front suspension last week and have spent all of this week taking it all apart, cleaning, painting, pushing out old ball joints and bearings and then pressing in the new. I think we have just about finished with that. Pixie got the inner fenders and wheel wells coated.  This weekend we hope to get the engine and tranny hooked back up after 12 long years of separation. Then we'll start getting everything on the engine (power steering, alternator, belts, carb, etc.) and work on getting the front suspension as complete as we can.  If we accomplish this, we'll move on to getting everything on the firewall (brakes, wiper motor, blower motor, voltage reg, ECU, etc.)  Anything past this is probably pushing it...but we'll see.  Here's a couple pics of Pixie working her fanny off.
Rev-It-Up

Cuda Cody

Fantastic work!!!!   :clapping:  Incredible how fast it is coming together.   :lookatthat:  It might be done with plenty of time to spare?   :fingerscrossed:

Chryco Psycho

Cuda Cody

You guys are an inspiration to us all.   :worship:

Pixie_Duster

This week has been SUPER CRAZY for me! Sorry to leave you all hanging! But here we are, Saturday morning! My countdown to Carlisle is 2 months and 28 days!!

Making the push to get everything ready!! Last night was very exciting as we got the K-frame back onto the engine and the engine onto the dolly that Rev put together! This was a bit tricky with the hoist, but now it's on the ground and ready for its transmission!!! We also managed to start getting some preliminary parts onto the firewall! First part back on was the Wiper Motor! Woo!! [emoji12][emoji1319][emoji1303]

:banana: :banana: :banana:

303 Mopar

Love it!!  You are rolling right along!   :worship: