Started by Pixie_Duster, February 28, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

Piece by piece , nice work !!  :wowzers:

Cuda Cody

Oh my gosh you are sooooo close.  Looking really good too.   :banana:

Topcat

That's looking really good.
Man I can't wait till you're flying down the road.

RUNCHARGER

Great progress all right. You might be able to hire on with Alan if you keep up this pace. Car looks great.
Sheldon

usraptor

Outstanding progress!  :banana: Won't be long before you're  :stayinlane:

Rev-It-Up

This pic is hilarious if you know what is going on... All of us had worked on the car 10 straight hours on Saturday and 9 hours at the point of this picture on Sunday.  After we finally got the rear seat in, Pixie, of course had to try it out.  Then she invited me to try it out.  As we sat there, we thought it would be a great idea to try out the stereo Xe had put in, so Pixie cranked up her Pandora and we sat there and listened to some tunes for a while...which turned into about 30 minutes.  Meanwhile, Xe continues to work and get quite a few things done as we are oblivious.  In this pic, you can see him inside the trunk continuing to work on hiding all the amp wiring as we sit and enjoy the fruits of our labor....until guilt set in and we had to get out.
Rev-It-Up

Cuda Cody

:haha:   :bigthumb:  That's great.

Quote from: Rev-It-Up on June 05, 2017, 09:05:05 AM
This pic is hilarious if you know what is going on... All of us had worked on the car 10 straight hours on Saturday and 9 hours at the point of this picture on Sunday.  After we finally got the rear seat in, Pixie, of course had to try it out.  Then she invited me to try it out.  As we sat there, we thought it would be a great idea to try out the stereo Xe had put in, so Pixie cranked up her Pandora and we sat there and listened to some tunes for a while...which turned into about 30 minutes.  Meanwhile, Xe continues to work and get quite a few things done as we are oblivious.  In this pic, you can see him inside the trunk continuing to work on hiding all the amp wiring as we sit and enjoy the fruits of our labor....until guilt set in and we had to get out.

Spikedog08

Memories of good times!  Priceless . . . .  :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Rev-It-Up

Let the fun begin!
Rev-It-Up

usraptor

Quote from: Rev-It-Up on June 07, 2017, 08:09:07 AM
Let the fun begin!

Been there, done that.  In fact I'm still doing that.  :crying:

Topcat

Heather,

You're going to need a cool looking hat to wear when you cruising around in it.

Maybe Cody or us can come up with something?

http://extrememoparapparel.com/proddetail.php?prod=PINK

XeGnome

I caught Pixie wearing Pink the other day:
:P

Cuda Cody

Shane Kelley

Sleepychallenger

Nice...excited to see the final product