SIlver 572 with red guts.

Started by cordodge, May 15, 2017, 02:03:00 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Shoooter

I remember this car! Beautiful,

cordodge

Quote from: Shoooter on June 04, 2017, 08:27:58 AM
I remember this car! Beautiful,

Thanks Shooter,I am heading to for hemis only in the morning to pick up the motor. :banana: :banana:

cordodge

Motor back in and hooked up. waiting for a fuel regulator and some Joe Gibbs oil. 16 Grand later should be great now lol.

Cuda Cody

So glad to see this engine back in your car!   :veryexcited:

anlauto

@Cuda Cody Why aren't these pictures resized ? They are enormous for me :pullinghair:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

The program seems to be working, but for some reason it doesn't work with those photos.  But if I save them and re-save them through my photoshop then they upload fine.  I'll get them fixed so they are not so big. 

Quote from: anlauto on June 19, 2017, 11:16:05 AM
@Cuda Cody Why aren't these pictures resized ? They are enormous for me :pullinghair:

cordodge

Sorry guys not sure why they are so big, maybe because I sent them from my phone

RUNCHARGER

Glad this car is going ahead again.
Sheldon

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

303 Mopar

Brads70

Chryco Psycho

Great to see it being assembled again  :twothumbsup:

cordodge

Haha, Thanks everyone. It runs awesome and I tried to upload a video from my phone and my I pad with no luck. Hood going back on tomorrow, just need to bleed the brakes again and will be good to go. Zero leaks which is great

Sure made me smile when it came to life, its been a long time coming. Anyone know how to upload using an I pad it takes better video.

Bruce

303 Mopar

Quote from: cordodge on July 11, 2017, 03:46:33 PM

Sure made me smile when it came to life, its been a long time coming. Anyone know how to upload using an I pad it takes better video.

Bruce

If you have a YouTube channel you can publish the video there and then just copy the url with the YouTube button here.  Otherwise if you have the TapaTalk app, you can upload the video on a post there.

cordodge

Quote from: 303 Mopar on July 11, 2017, 04:33:41 PM
Quote from: cordodge on July 11, 2017, 03:46:33 PM

Bruce

If you have a YouTube channel you can publish the video there and then just copy the url with the YouTube button here.  Otherwise if you have the TapaTalk app, you can upload the video on a post there.

Ok thanks 303 Mopar ill give it a try.