blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

cordodge

Quote from: blown motor on July 11, 2017, 06:35:08 PM
That works. Sounds wicked!

Great Thanks, I wasn't sure it would work. the sound isn't the best I probably should have pulled it out of the garage.

GCragtop

anlauto

So will it be at Moparfest ? If you call them you could probably get it inside the building.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cordodge

Quote from: anlauto on July 12, 2017, 09:37:51 AM
So will it be at Moparfest ? If you call them you could probably get it inside the building.

Hey Alan, yes it will be going to moparfest. Do you think it is worthy of an inside spot? Not sure as there is some very nice rides in there and not really sure how to go about it, I could call and they may need pics and stuff im sure. Thanks for thinking its worthy lol

Bruce

Convertcuda

Awesome engine. What kinda of numbers did it make on the dyno? Horse power and torque?

Thanks Ken

blown motor

Bruce, I've seen cars inside that I thought were less worthy than yours. Give it a shot.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cudajason

Quote from: blown motor on July 12, 2017, 04:05:50 PM
Bruce, I've seen cars inside that I thought were less worthy than yours. Give it a shot.

:iagree:

I say give em a call and see what they say!
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cudajason

Quote from: anlauto on July 12, 2017, 05:43:51 PM
Tell them I sent you :drinkingbud:

I thought you said you wanted him to have the car in the building...
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

cordodge

Quote from: Convertcuda on July 12, 2017, 03:51:47 PM
Awesome engine. What kinda of numbers did it make on the dyno? Horse power and torque?

Thanks Ken

Hey Ken, Thanks. I am still waiting for the dyno video and numbers but he did say it made 680 hp at 3600 ill post the numbers and the video when Tim sends it to me.

Bruce

cordodge

Thanks for the kind words guys, coming from you guys makes a guy feel like great, Ill shoot them an e mail and name drop Alan, ill let you know how it goes. If not I will be outside somewhere close to you guys.

Bruce

Cudajason

hey @cordodge if you can not get it in the building, see if you can register for club parking under e-bodies.org. 

We will have a tent set up in the club parking area.  We will try to save you space when we get there!

Jason

cordodge

Quote from: Cudajason on July 13, 2017, 06:54:04 AM
hey @cordodge if you can not get it in the building, see if you can register for club parking under e-bodies.org. 

We will have a tent set up in the club parking area.  We will try to save you space when we get there!

Jason

Ok thanks Jason. Ill let you know how I make out with the building.