Main Menu

71 Cuda firewall A/C blower block off

Started by WCC, April 17, 2018, 01:15:44 PM

Previous topic Next topic

WCC

I want to clean up the firewall hole for the A/C blower - anybody know of a plate or piece that blocks it off for a nice clean look?

303 Mopar

I've seen guys fab in a piece of metal, but I'm not sure they make a specific plate.   :notsure:

6bblgt

FYI, the picture posted is not an A/C firewall  :cheers:

WCC

Quote from: 6bblgt on April 17, 2018, 09:56:29 PM
FYI, the picture posted is not an A/C firewall  :cheers:

Sorry, I thought it was with the blower hole?

WCC

Quote from: 303 Mopar on April 17, 2018, 02:22:12 PM
I've seen guys fab in a piece of metal, but I'm not sure they make a specific plate.   :notsure:

Yeah, I have been searching for an aftermarket one but nobody seems to make one.

69BFan

We have these kits made up for those with AC firewalls and looking to convert them to the nonAC variety.  The pieces are laser cut for a precise and tight fit.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

Topcat

Quote from: 69BFan on April 21, 2018, 07:41:33 PM
We have these kits made up for those with AC firewalls and looking to convert them to the nonAC variety.  The pieces are laser cut for a precise and tight fit.

Do you have a video or tutorial on doing the conversion?

69BFan

No videos or tutorials,  they fit tight to the hole and you or your body man would simply plug weld them into the firewall as you would with any other replacement body panel.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.