Main Menu

AAR Total restoration

Started by Car-nutt, October 17, 2017, 12:02:41 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

That sounds reasonable to me, especially with blasting and prime.
Sheldon

nsmall

Does the price include block sanding?  Not sure how many hours will be needed to block sand, but I'm sure that can get expensive fast.

anlauto

Quote from: nsmall on October 25, 2017, 05:17:11 PM
Does the price include block sanding?  Not sure how many hours will be needed to block sand, but I'm sure that can get expensive fast.

That price includes ZERO body work.....The AMD facility only does metal work....

The idea is that with all new panels it won't need much body work. :fingerscrossed:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

69bronzeT5

I will definitely be watching this one come together. Does the $15k include the metal it needs or is that on top? I see you are in Ontario; $15k Canadian or U.S? Reason I ask is I'm thinking of sending my '69 Charger to them at some point here.

Associate Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

Car-nutt

All in it was $18k (US) that's including metal and labour.

Chaos-N-Mayhem

Exciting times for sure! Craig and the crew will do you right. Just make sure to track all your emails and take notes for phone calls and you will be fine. Can't wait to see your big reveal.

whitsend

Soooooo, what happened to this build? Last entry was well over a month ago!

:needphotos:  :popcorn:

anlauto

Car-nutt emailed me some pictures, they are well into the car.....said it should be finished by the end of the year...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

71GranCoupe

Looking to see some pictures as well. Time to do some bragging on progress of the car.  :banana:

anlauto

Maybe @Car-nutt will share them here if we ask nice :dunno:

Car-nutt

Hello everyone, I will post some pic's first thing in the morning.

71GranCoupe

Thanks  :thankyou:  , can't hardly wait.  :handshake:

Roadman

Quote from: Car-nutt on December 13, 2017, 04:01:36 PM
Hello everyone, I will post some pic's first thing in the morning.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

js27

This is exciting-can't wait to see the progress and the finished product. :banana:
JS27

Cuda Cody