Main Menu

Billboards, who makes them

Started by Shoooter, June 13, 2019, 06:16:26 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Shoooter

Who makes the best billboards and where can I order them from. It's time to order them up, cuda is getting close :banana:

anlauto

There's only ONE place you want to order stripes from
PERFORMANCE CAR GRAPHICS out of Florida  :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

6bblgt

Marty

"There's only ONE place you want to order stripes from
PERFORMANCE CAR GRAPHICS out of Florida"

I'll be ordering stripes this Summer. It's obvious that you must have used many companies that have made stripe kits. I don't doubt your recommendation but I'm curious about what makes Performance Car Graphics rise above the rest? This is the first I've heard of them. Lots of stripe suppliers out there.

I ask this to anyone that claims one product over another. Especially auto paint manufacturers. This so that I can explain to my customer's why I use what I use. I'm always open for improvement.

Thanks!
:cheers:

anlauto

Well first off PCG was likely the first company to make reproduction Mopar stripes, they've been in the business likely over 30 years...
They have nothing sitting on a shelf waiting to be sold. Everything is made fresh when ordered with the best materials and each part is clearly labeled and even dated. Photo copied pictures and instructions are included with every kit. They are the best.

I'm absolutely shocked that somebody in the Mopar world "hasn't heard of them" :o
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Rdchallenger

Quote from: anlauto on June 13, 2019, 05:22:10 PM
Well first off PCG was likely the first company to make reproduction Mopar stripes, they've been in the business likely over 30 years...
They have nothing sitting on a shelf waiting to be sold. Everything is made fresh when ordered with the best materials and each part is clearly labeled and even dated. Photo copied pictures and instructions are included with every kit. They are the best.

I'm absolutely shocked that somebody in the Mopar world "hasn't heard of them" :o

I haven't either 😔.

6bblgt

it's usually the newcomer trying to get a share of the market that many people hear of (ads flooding eBay and/or "chat" rooms/message boards)
& the decades in the business company with an old school business practice that doesn't have the state of the art website in the modern era gets sometimes overlooked

:twothumbsup: http://performancecargraphics.com/  :twothumbsup:

Marty

Plenty more ((((((SHOCK)))))) headed this way.

Thanks for the explanation's and link.

anlauto

Quote from: 6bblgt on June 13, 2019, 09:42:46 PM
it's usually the newcomer trying to get a share of the market that many people hear of (ads flooding eBay and/or "chat" rooms/message boards)
& the decades in the business company with an old school business practice that doesn't have the state of the art website in the modern era gets sometimes overlooked

:twothumbsup: http://performancecargraphics.com/  :twothumbsup:

Ain't that the truth :('

They were the "only" place for so long I'm surprised people haven't heard of them, but I guess there are new people in our hobby as well :grouphug: