Main Menu

Buying AMD Sheetmetal

Started by DeathProofCuda, April 21, 2021, 12:46:18 PM

Previous topic Next topic

DeathProofCuda

Anyone have any insights on the best way to purchase a bunch of AMD sheet metal?  Are there any better options than purchasing directly from AMD?  It seems that many of the vendors are set up so that parts ship directly from AMD, so are there any differences in buying from one vendor vs. another?  Are there any western suppliers with inventory so that someone can get a break on truck shipping freight?  I see that AMD offers free delivery to some of the larger shows back east, but that's not an option for me up here in WA State.

RUNCHARGER

Used to be that if you hit a # AMD shipped it direct to you for free. Everyone seems to have the same pricing.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

Bulk order of AMD?  That's an easy one.  Call Dave Radcliff at Roseville and let him know you're with the E-Bodies forum.  @MoparDave  will take good care of you on the pricing.  His number is 586-859-2575

MoparDave

Email a list of what your looking for to
David.radcliffe@golling.com

Thx
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

70 Top Banana

Agree, call Dave and make sure you get the forum discount. Good luck

DeathProofCuda

Thanks for the replies.   :cheers:  I've reached out to MoparDave.

7E-Bodies

I've gotten a trunk pan, 2 quarter panels, a dutchman panel and a B pillar through @MoparDave. No regrets.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green