Main Menu

Photo of correct restored 70 steering column ???

Started by Ed, November 07, 2019, 06:04:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Ed

On Nicks Garage a guy named Stephan brings him his,  I would love to see better pics Im in the middle of doing mine.

headejm

I just redid my 1970 floor shift column and took lots of pictures. What do you want to see? Also, Cody posted four excellent videos in the Resources section of this website. Easy to follow along.  :cheers:

Ed

Kind of new to site I will go look at resource center.  Sorry didnt know that was there till now.

anlauto

Quote from: Ed on November 07, 2019, 06:04:39 PM
On Nicks Garage a guy named Stephan brings him his,  I would love to see better pics Im in the middle of doing mine.

Or you could just ask @SF-Resto Stephan himself if he has pictures to share  :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Slotts

Hey Ed,

Make sure to test and install the key-in buzzer switch before assembling the column!  :headbang:
It is a bear to disassemble and install one missing into the column, once installed in the car. Trust me on this one.  :verymad:

Jim
Be careful. Don't get caught drinking the Kool-Aid or believing the hype.

anlauto

If only you knew the whole story... :drinkingbud:

I use SF-RESTO for all my wiper motors, blower motors, hood and trunk latches etc....I haven't had the privileged of having him do a complete steering column for me, he does beautiful work. :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HEMICUDA

Quote from: anlauto on November 08, 2019, 04:45:13 AM

I use SF-RESTO for all my wiper motors, blower motors, hood and trunk latches etc....I haven't had the privileged of having him do a complete steering column for me, he does beautiful work. :worship:

Would love to hear that story.   :drunk:  On second thought, never mind, I donated the switch and dissembled the column so it could be installed.

Slotts

I didn't need to know the whole story. I saw the movie, but we did write the next to last chapter.
This movie will have a happy ending in 2020.

Jim
Be careful. Don't get caught drinking the Kool-Aid or believing the hype.

HEMICUDA

Quote from: Slotts on November 08, 2019, 05:36:01 AM

I didn't need to know the whole story. I saw the movie, but we did write the next to last chapter.
This movie will have a happy ending in 2020.

Jim

:iagree: It absolutely will, I know just the place that can make that happen.  8)

JS29

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

HEMICUDA

Ed

Thank you I will   I didnt know there were videos   that cool.