Main Menu

Roof repair

Started by Shoooter, April 20, 2020, 06:14:12 AM

Previous topic Next topic

70 Challenger Lover

I just found an old picture of the box with all the other stuff. Turns out it was Dynacorn.

JS29

Quote from: 70 Challenger Lover on April 20, 2020, 02:11:09 PM
I just found an old picture of the box with all the other stuff. Turns out it was Dynacorn.
@70challegerLover If the discount applies let me know. So the dynacorn was a good fit!Good to know.  :cheers:

GoMangoBoys

I am neck deep in a roof skin replacement right now.  90% done.  Will be totally done by tomorrow.  It really wasn't that hard and I too was able to fix a lot of rust in the structure that I would have never fixed otherwise.  I bought a AMD from Summit Racing as they are close by.  I had to wait for it to ship from their Texas warehouse, but I did not have to pay shipping.  It was dented in 2 spots when I got it.  The packing is pretty poor.  I just fixed the dents since I figured another one could get dented too.
Good luck.

JS29

@GoMangoBoys That worked out will for you, I am glad you are getting it done. Anytime I can help someone in anyway makes makes happy, because I have had people help me when I needed it. :cheers:

70 Challenger Lover

I'm glad you went this route and I knew you'd be happy you did it. On my current project, my roof seems okay but I'm thinking of peeling it off just so I can clean and protect all the bracing underneath for a long lasting restoration. Last thing I want is rust bubbles coming up a few years down the road.