Main Menu

Sail Panel Filler, whats best 70 Challenger

Started by Marksmopar1, December 13, 2018, 08:40:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

jimynick

Quote from: rhamson on December 20, 2018, 07:40:06 AM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on December 13, 2018, 11:10:45 PM
I would use Lead again.   :alan2cents:
:iagree: That's what I do. Just be sure to use a mask and keep your hands away from your mouth. Lead is poison.
Oh sure! Now you tell me!  :D Makes me sweaty to remember carrying a mouth full of lead pellets for my pellet gun as we engaged in the odd "pellet gun war" back in the bad old days and I won't even get into the fact that I'm sure I swallowed a few during said "wars" Now I'm gonna die.  :crying:  Seriously though, it's good advice not to ingest the stuff, all my yammering aside.
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

70 Challenger Lover

Quote from: jimynick on December 20, 2018, 06:23:23 PM
:iagree: That's what I do. Just be sure to use a mask and keep your hands away from your mouth. Lead is poison.
Oh sure! Now you tell me!  :D Makes me sweaty to remember carrying a mouth full of lead pellets for my pellet gun as we engaged in the odd "pellet gun war" back in the bad old days and I won't even get into the fact that I'm sure I swallowed a few during said "wars" Now I'm gonna die.  :crying:  Seriously though, it's good advice not to ingest the stuff, all my yammering aside.

I used to work at an indoor shooting range when I was 18. Every week we'd empty all the buckets of lead not to mention the countless hours of shooting during the slow times. We would get quarterly blood checks and my lead levels were off the chart more than once. Probably took years off my life. Lol

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: 70 Challenger Lover on December 20, 2018, 08:28:30 PM

I used to work at an indoor shooting range when I was 18. Every week we'd empty all the buckets of lead not to mention the countless hours of shooting during the slow times. We would get quarterly blood checks and my lead levels were off the chart more than once. Probably took years off my life. Lol

Most common problem from lead is brain damage....  :thinking:  Could explain allot... :pokeeye:   :haha:

70 Challenger Lover

When I start liking and driving Fords, I'll know the real reason why.

JS29

Quote from: 70 Challenger Lover on December 20, 2018, 09:37:54 PM
When I start liking and driving Fords, I'll know the real reason why.
Funny, I have said that about Chevy's. And when Chevy people bad mouth fords, I what until they brake down and rub it in that my ford wrecker had to drag them home!!!!!  :haha:

rhamson

8)