Main Menu

2018 GOOD GUYS HOMEBUILT SHOW CLASS WINNER!!

Started by IMNCARN82, September 10, 2018, 03:29:06 PM

Previous topic Next topic

IMNCARN82

Took home the moon disc this year!!! WOW!!   AmaZinG!!   Was a lot of work.  Trees dumped sap all day.  5 hours afterwards Sat. Then 3 after Sun. Just so I could sleep. Uhg    But the cuda looked great!!  Lots and lots of comments.  I'm so proud of my bodywork.   Going up against the best in the world and holding my own was intense.   As an artist.  I am my own worst critic.  But I took a good long look at the top cars and knew in my heart she was up there.  That's all I needed.   You can't lie to yourself.   So ya.  You bet I'm proud. 
round tail lights forever !!

IMNCARN82

6bblgt

anlauto

Great job, well deserved ! I like those KenDigit cars too :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

dodj

Congrats!
You put a lot of work into that 'cuda. You deserve to be recognized.  :clapping:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Rich G.

Nice job. Not easy getting picked at Goodguys. Congratulations

Aar1064

Awesome car man. Love everything about it. Congratulations on your win.

Cudakiller70

Wow! That is a big deal! Well you busted your butt working on that thing. Amazing what hard work and a few bags of Cheetos can do  :clapping:

GoodysGotaCuda

Nice!

That venue looks way more comfortable than the Good Guys event here in Texas, they hold it at Texas Motor Speedway. Nothing but open piping hot asphalt.
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

nsmall

303 Mopar

Chryco Psycho

IMNCARN82

You guys are the BEST!! THANK YOU ALL!!!    The Cheetos comment brought a tear to my eye.  You guys know how hard I worked on this.  And I'm honored to be here. Could not have done it without you!!   No way.     

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!