BEN SNOBAR 2 day Estate AUCTION

Started by Cuda Cody, March 26, 2017, 10:38:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

fc7cuda

Do I see a max wedge manifold in that pic above?  :takepicture:

fc7cuda

Quote from: rocketresto on March 27, 2017, 09:52:43 AM
If anyone has any specific questions on stuff please feel free to ask.

Tom,

Did Ben have a collection of rims, other than what might be on cars and have you had time to go through them yet.

Thanks
Tom

:drinkingbud:

rocketresto

He has one bay of one of the shops lined front to back with wheels and tires.  He built some very clever shelves for them, have not had a chance to go through them yet.  Bay is 4 cars deep, 3 wide.
Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington

rocketresto

Three sets of Hemi exhaust manifolds and one set of max wedge.
Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington

Cuda Cody

@fc7cuda  It's going to be hectic I'm sure on the day of the auction, but remind me to look and I will be sure to go through all the wheels for you.  If there's one there I'll let you know and you can tell me what you want to pay.  I'll bid and buy it for you then ship it to you.

rocketresto

Really nice Challenger grill.
Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington

cudajunction

Went to the automotive auction that James G. Murphy did in Brothers, OR awhile back, those folks know what they are doing and it was VERY well run.  They move along quickly, too.

Cuda Cody

@cudajunction  that's good to know.  Thanks for sharing that.  With the mass amount of parts Ben had it's going to have to move quickly to get it done in 2 days.

Quote from: cudajunction on April 10, 2017, 01:28:50 PM
Went to the automotive auction that James G. Murphy did in Brothers, OR awhile back, those folks know what they are doing and it was VERY well run.  They move along quickly, too.

cuda hunter

I have to ask.  Would there happen to be any NOS M46 barracuda scoops?  Or red interior parts for cuda or challenger? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

rocketresto

Quote from: cuda hunter on April 10, 2017, 09:22:40 PM

I have to ask.  Would there happen to be any NOS M46 barracuda scoops?  Or red interior parts for cuda or challenger?

Haven't seen any M46 scoops yet but will post on here if we find some.  Tons and tons of E-Body interior bits but don't think I've seen red yet.  Again will post on here if so. 
Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington

Stanleyracing

cuda hunter

Thank you sir.  I will be checking in.    :wave:
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

Of course very sad, unfortunate situation  :andyangel: , but it's great to see all these parts coming back into circulation after many years of hoarding....

All across North America there are probably hundreds of collections of cars and parts just like this, just sitting around collecting dust with guys that have the most sincere intentions, but never have enough time in a lifetime to put them to good use. 

It's sad that it takes one's death to share the wealth :crying:

It's also ironic to think most of this stuff is likely to be bought up by family and friends of Ben, only to stick it in the dusty corner of their shop in honour or tribute to Ben Snobar... :) :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

FY1443433

Are there any pictures of the 1953 Studebaker? 

RUNCHARGER

Good point Alan. I also think it will be good if some of the stuff gets out there and gets put to use.
Sheldon