Main Menu

Snobar Auction Preview day! (Photos)

Started by Cuda Cody, July 31, 2017, 08:07:46 PM

Previous topic Next topic

thedodgeboys

Thanks for the cool coverage Its like we where there  :veryexcited:

69bronzeT5

That's very strange. I did advanced bidding online and bid $100 on #1489....yet it sold for $75? I was never made aware, I should of won that one. I will be contacting the auction company, not impressed.

I bid $100 on the other two as well but would of definitely gone up on #1616 but couldn't since I had issues logging in on the auction day.

Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 04, 2017, 02:34:22 PM
1489 = $75
1491 = $225
1616 = $125

Prices are before 10% fee and sales tax.   :bigthumb:

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on August 04, 2017, 02:30:33 PM

Thanks!!  :cheers: Sorry, 3 items....they would of been #1489, #1491 and #1616

Associate Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

Cuda Cody

The bidding happens really fast so I might have missed the last bid.  I saw some online bids winning items so they were selling stuff to online bidders.

Cudajason

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on August 04, 2017, 05:14:53 PM
That's very strange. I did advanced bidding online and bid $100 on #1489....yet it sold for $75? I was never made aware, I should of won that one. I will be contacting the auction company, not impressed.

I bid $100 on the other two as well but would of definitely gone up on #1616 but couldn't since I had issues logging in on the auction day.

Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 04, 2017, 02:34:22 PM
1489 = $75
1491 = $225
1616 = $125

Prices are before 10% fee and sales tax.   :bigthumb:

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on August 04, 2017, 02:30:33 PM

Thanks!!  :cheers: Sorry, 3 items....they would of been #1489, #1491 and #1616

Well that's odd. 

I tried to place a pre bid on an item and it said I needed to enter 200+ for something like that so I did not bid.  I swear that item went for less then that.  Not a big deal but odd.

By the way all the sale prices are now on line at the auction company's site.   Just click on past auctions.

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

cudajunction

@Cuda Cody - We like to do things in reverse here, Tom was acquiring 63 Savoy parts for 10 years before he bought a car.  Since we now have some Viper parts, we should step up the search.  Thanks for your offer to help, we will be taking you up on that!   :bigthumb:

Cuda Cody

@cudajunction  I do love Vipers and would be happy to help you with anything I can if you ever want to buy one.  They are a wonderful car.  Different then an E-Body, but cool in their own way.

The first photos of me and my Viper Build Sheet was taken about 15 years ago when I talk a buddy that worked at the factory to sneak the travelers pack in my new Viper before it shipped.  He hid it under the seat just like the old days and I was sooooo excited to find it was still under the seat when it was delivered to the dealer.  The travelers pack contained the build sheet, dyno test, water leak test, shim report, and so many other cool things.  As far as I've ever heard my Viper is the only one that has the original travelers package.  They were not allowed out of the factory because they kept them on file for warranty purposes.

Quote from: cudajunction on August 04, 2017, 06:46:32 PM
@Cuda Cody - We like to do things in reverse here, Tom was acquiring 63 Savoy parts for 10 years before he bought a car.  Since we now have some Viper parts, we should step up the search.  Thanks for your offer to help, we will be taking you up on that!   :bigthumb:

MoparJunkie

Does anyone happen to know what the 71 challenger grills sold for?

ViperMan

Well color me amazed - I was sitting there at a car dealership (more on that later) and was checking my email when I got an invoice.  An invoice for what?

Why, an invoice from the Ben Snobar auction!  I won a Viper power steering rack.  They normally go for about $1,100 bucks, but I got mine for $200!  I bid $300 online, so I was pretty pleased!  Now, if I can just figure out how to get it here...

:thinking:

Cuda Cody

I was going to ask when you were going to share the news?   :pokeeye:

Quote from: ViperMan on August 05, 2017, 02:58:39 PM
I was sitting there at a car dealership (more on that later)...

cudajunction

@Cuda Cody - Were you 18 in this picture?   :yes:  That is super cool stuff to get with your car, I bet you were thrilled that "oops" happened!  And really cool of your buddy, I am sure you bought him a beer or two.  We are going to see what turns up for sale at Hot August Nights, if I need a pro consult, I know where to go.