Main Menu

Fall Fling Parts Wish List

Started by 70 Challenger Lover, October 14, 2019, 07:20:21 AM

Previous topic Next topic

70 Challenger Lover

For those of us going to the Fall Fling in two weeks, anyone looking for specific parts? I thought we could post here and maybe help each other out.

I will be looking for a power steering column shaft for my 70 Challenger (The next project I'm about to get back on). I only need the shaft but I'll buy the entire assembly if necessary. Column shift or floor shift. Any year should work.

I won't be getting a swap spot this show but I'm happy to bring something along if it fits in my trunk.

tparker

oooo, I gotta check my list. I have a few things I need. There are a lot of little things like nuts and bolts I just hate paying a premium for and shipping on top off. LOL. I might be looking for a gas tank, maybe exhaust & headers for the right price (yeah right), a water bottle thing,  a tail light lens, antenae, speedo cable, various nuts and bolts, and stuff. LOL

70 Challenger Lover

Quote from: tparker on October 14, 2019, 01:34:03 PM
oooo, I gotta check my list. I have a few things I need. There are a lot of little things like nuts and bolts I just hate paying a premium for and shipping on top off. LOL. I might be looking for a gas tank, maybe exhaust & headers for the right price (yeah right), a water bottle thing,  a tail light lens, antenae, speedo cable, various nuts and bolts, and stuff. LOL

I have a new in the package antenna. I'll have to check to see what it's for.

cuda hunter

I'll almost always purchase a set of M46 scoops if someone comes up with them. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

70 Challenger Lover

@tparker I found my new antenna but it's 70-74 Cuda. I assume you are looking for Challenger?

7E-Bodies

Always looking for the Challenger body side moldings in green (V5F code). I'd especially like to find even a ragged one from any make of Mopar in that era as V5F was the same on dusters, gtx, etc so I'm told. Very interested in dissecting one to get an unfaded color match from so I could paint (flex base) the black ones I already have. Ideally of course would be to find a complete set of NOS in the  green, but I'm game for option 1. Can you keep an eye out?

Kevin   
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

70 Challenger Lover

I'll keep an eye out and ask around as well while I'm there. Scrounging through the swap area is one of my favorite hobbies!

tparker

yeah, challenger. Thanks though. Much appreciated

69CudaFan

Some things I plan on bringing up there, so if you are interested gather your cash, as some of these will be over ATM daily limits:

1971 cuda rubber bumper and mounting brackets original, has one broken stud on one side with a larger "helper nut".
70-74 'cuda tank and sending unit - new
426 hemi Comp roller cam with cam card, lifters and bronze distributor drive
1970 Single piston front caliper setup (minus rotors w integrated hubs)
70-74 Barracuda set of 4 black Door panels (no 'cuda logos, no hole for mirror, nice driver quality)
71 'cuda air cleaner (needs resto)
18 spline A-833 (its heavy, and not cheap)
Aluminum "513" bellhousing circa 1970 nice threads, needs a little clean up

There should be some other smaller odds and ends, and there will be stuff for A, and B bodies too.

autoxcuda

This stuff will be there...

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...