Main Menu

Fall Fling Van Nuys, CA Oct 28th 2017

Started by Cuda Cody, April 13, 2017, 08:40:03 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

autoxcuda

More parts
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: nsmall on October 28, 2017, 07:57:09 PM
@CudaMoparRay

I love the ebodies.org love.  I like your car.  Do you usually go to Woodley Park as I don't remember seeing your car in the past but I also have a horrible memory?

Thanks, your memory is ok, it is my second time as far as entering a Mopar to show. I haven't had one in years before that. I was there this past Spring Fling and now this Fall Fling.
Been driving Mitsubishi cars, I dare say after my original brand new 1972 'Cuda went bye-bye in 1982 or so.
I have given thought to joining CPW and maybe being more active there as well.
The other times I have gone to Woodley Park were not car related like the Japanese Garden next to the show area and picnic grounds, etc.

autoxcuda

Cars
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

autoxcuda

Quote from: autoxcuda on October 28, 2017, 08:25:40 PM
Cars

Ray email me at info@cpwclub.com

Chrysler Performance West Car Club

Come check out the club, what we are about, what we've got planned in the future, and learn something.   Bring your Mopar if you can!  Our meetings are the 2nd Sundays of the month
7:30 p.m. at the location shown below.

Next club meeting November 12, 2017

Belonging to a club is a great opportunity to network, learn about the cars, keep updated on shows, and participate in special club events and tours. If you can participate in activities you will get a lot out of this club. ]

Some Past Monthly club activities:

•   Reagan Library Tour
•   Petersen Museum
•   Guided Tour of USS Iowa
•   Judging Seminar
•   SPRING FLING
•   CPW  Annual Poker Rally
•   Steve Juliano Mopar Collection Tour
•   So Bay Mopars Show
•   Malamut Collection Private Tour
•   Club Picnic
•   Go Kart Track Day
•   FALL FLING
•   CPW Holiday Party
•   Granada Hills Holiday Parade

Our meetings are the 2nd Sundays of the month and start at 7:30 p.m. They are held at the Granada Hills Masonic Lodge, 16535 Rinaldi St, Granada Hills, CA 91344., Located just east of the Rinaldi Convalescent Hospital on north side of Rinaldi Blvd.  118 fwy. exit north on Balboa, right into Rinaldi east of Havenhurst

nsmall

@CudaMoparRay

Sorry about the 72 you lost.  You have a 71 now, I'm digging it.

autoxcuda

Pics of that Challenger T/A

Cuda Cody

Thanks for the photos @autoxcuda    :banana:  Looks like another great show and swap.   :banana:

Cuda Cody

@CudaMoparRay  you're the best!!!  Seriously man, you are awesome!!!   :grouphug:   :1place:

autoxcuda

Quote from: Cuda Cody on October 28, 2017, 09:41:04 PM
Thanks for the photos @autoxcuda    :banana:  Looks like another great show and swap.   :banana:

You missed out on some nice E-body parts.

:takemymoney:

That 71 Dealer stand was $300 asking. He had a soldered part number tagged T/A-AAR radiator for $200.

70/6chall

Had a great day at the Fall Fling today. It was a little bigger this year than last most likely as was said due to the weather. The swap area did cough up some special deals for me. One deal in particular 2 brand new Challenger door handles, in the boxes with door gaskets for.............$15.00
Ran into a MOPAR hobbyist from Saskatchewan, Canada today also, over heard him talking to the guy with a '70 Challenger Rt/SE 383 car in B5 Blue?? about needing a lower A/C piece for interior of his burnt orange '70 Challenger dash. Al to the rescue with a perfect one in OEM burnt orange. I have 2 one in black one in burnt orange. I guess I'll be sending one to Canada soon, for an agreed $250.
I guess they are a little hard to find with no damage. Then the guy with the Sublime, black interior, SL6, 3-speed '70 Challenger in survivor form for sale according to his appraisal for $26,000. Original owner with build sheet and window monroney, owners manual. Hamtramck car bought at a Dodge dealership in Reseda, Ca. For $2,200. by him, We had a lot to talk about.    Thanks,   Al

Cuda Cody

:D  So glad to see so many people had a good time and looks like there was lots of good deals to be found too.    :twothumbsup:

autoxcuda

E-bodies for sale

These were in the show field

The original FJ5 /6 car was asking $22K IIRC.

RUNCHARGER

It looks like there are some great cars and parts there. That FJ5 Challenger is pretty neat.
Sheldon

autoxcuda

So what did you guys buy in the swap meet????

I sold a complete set of 4 uncracked unscratched 72-74 Challenger twilight lenses for $25

This is what I bought for a wopping $53:

Top to bottom row 1 then 2
NOS headlight switch plug housing and pilot bushing
new repro 68 barracuda hood emblem
new clutch pedal pads
New hinge bushing and pin kit plus one striker
speedo gear
two new Chinese window cranks
2 speed wiper switch, 70 turn signal switch parts, CA emissions part

Cuda Cody

There are so many good deals at both Spring and Fall fling.  I would have been bringing parts home in my suitcase if I was there.