Main Menu

Frankenmuth Autofest Michigan

Started by Spikedog08, September 09, 2022, 07:29:33 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

This weekend is the amazing show in Christmas Town / Frankenmuth Michigan!  Tonight is the street party where they shut down main street and all the cars pour into this Bavarian town!  Tomorrow and Sunday is the show in the park by the river . . I am thinking I'm going tonight and tomorrow  . . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

70rag383

That looks like a lot of fun. I assume you are bringing the Cuda?  Did you get the new rallye dash installed yet? Have a great time and post some pics David!

blown motor

Was tempted to make the trip to that but opted not to do it this year for a couple of reasons.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Spikedog08

I ended up going to the Friday Street party and had a great time!  Amazing show!  Street was packed with cars and people!  This is the one show that the wife will go with me along with the new pup!  Saw probably 10 e-bodies but mine was the only convertible that I saw.  @70rag383  . . I have not messed with the dash yet and am planning that task for the winter months . . actually my list of upgrades keeps growing! 

Dash
A/C
Carpet
Seat belts
Engine bay refresh

Gonna be fun!  Sad to say I took no pictures! 

https://www.frankenmuthautofest.net/
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

dodj

Nice!
I'm gonna have to plan a trip to hit Moparfest and the Frankenmuth show. I suppose I could ride coasters at Cedar Point in between shows.......maybe the Cabelas somewhere around there....
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill