Main Menu

Mopar events for 2018 Calendar

Started by Rev-It-Up, September 28, 2017, 08:52:35 AM

Previous topic Next topic

ViperMan

Plum_crazy_T/A

I've been to the Hemi Hide Out in Brookshire Texas and John has some awesome e-bodies there. Also, there is the Wellborn Museum and then MCACN in Chicago this November.

Hope these are helpful.

autoxcuda

Quote from: Cuda Cody on September 28, 2017, 08:55:29 AM
Spring Fling and Fall Fling are big events, but they do not announce the dates until a few months before the event.  I think Spring Fling will be announced next month.  It's normally in April.  Maybe @autoxcuda  will let us know as soon as he finds out so we can at least get Spring Fling in the calendar.

We'll know Spring and Fall Fling dates around Nov 15,2017
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

HR738

I don't have dates for 2018 yet, but most likely the same weekends.

1) Belvidere Mopar Happening
2017 dates were July 22-23
Boone County Fairgrounds
8791 Illinois 76
Belvidere, Il 61008
chicagolandmopar.com

2) Mopars at the Red Barns
2017 date was July 29th
Gilmore Car Museum
6865 N. Hickory Rd
Hickory Corners, MI 49060
gilmorecarmuseum.org

3) Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals
2017 date, November 18-19
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
5555 N. River Rd.
Rosemont, IL 60018
mcacn.com

We attended the Mopars at Red Barns for the first time this year, and it was pretty good with a decent swap meet. Plus, the museum is amazing. If you've never gone to MCACN, you need to experience it.

JH27N0B

Belvidere Mopar Happening will almost certainly be July 21-22.
MCACN is always the weekend before Thanksgiving, so for 2018 it will be the 17th and 18th.

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

autoxcuda

Spring Fling 32
April 14 & 15, 2018
Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA
www.cpwclub.com
700 show cars, 200+ swap, manf. midways
50+ Malibu Cruise, Track Day, Cruise-In
Free Spectator Admission!

Fall Fling 23
October 27, 2018
Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA
www.cpwclub.com
300 show cars, 150+ swap, manf. midways
Malibu Cruise
Free Spectator Admission!
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

RusTy/SE

I am beginning to get anxious, just over two weeks from now.  :veryexcited:

http://www.wellbornmusclecarmuseum.com/
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

Cuda_mark

Quote from: RusTy/SE on February 15, 2018, 08:05:13 AM
I am beginning to get anxious, just over two weeks from now.  :veryexcited:

I would love to go to that. A bit of a hike for me though

cudajunction

The 30th Florida Mopar Nationals are 3-4-2018 at University Dodge, but the flyer I saw on FB does not have a city.

I have always wondered what happened between the Florida Mopar Clubs and the Big Daddy show.

69BFan

So does that mean that the show that was held this year, 2017, the week after the Garlitis show, at the horse park is now moving back to the first weekend in November?  Garlitis did attend the show at the horse park, but the show was well below all of the hype and will have a tough road to survive if things do not improve.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

Topcat

Mopar De Anza show is June 10th.

Used to be a really great show early 2000's and is slowly fading. 
Attendance dropped the last 2 years.

Power in the Pines and Monterey Mopar at the Beach shows rocked back in the days.

Pentastarnut

Cratos

Our show at the Florida horse park is Nov 10-11th don will be there again this year. Last year being a new location caused some confusion.  Since the horse parks west address was wrong (it was the address we were given to use) we are having a dinner Friday night and entertainment (you must pre-register for it so we know how much food we need) FDOT is working on getting the entrance paved for the park so that is a PLUS. We hope to see you there!

http://floridamoparassociation.com/