Main Menu

Photos needed for the 2018 Member Calendar

Started by Cuda Cody, January 12, 2017, 07:31:49 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Biffielube

Dakota

I like the approaches outlined:  freebies for those featured in the calendar, a few in the prize shop for those that have the credits to get them, and an opportunity to buy for those of us that don't fit in the first two categories.   I'd suggest having a window where people can only order 1, then open the rest for "first come, first served" for whatever's left.

erik70rt

Quote from: Cuda Cody on December 03, 2017, 06:47:03 PM
Well, that's a good question.  We have a 100 of them.  Should we give one to everyone that had their car selected to be in the calendar?  If we give away 13 (12 months plus cover) that leaves us with 87.  We planned to limit it to one per member until everyone had a chance to order one.  Then if there are any left we would circle back and see if anyone that order one wants a 2nd or offer them for sale?  They really are the groups calendars so we'll do whatever the group wants to do with them.   :grouphug:

The people who have the cars in the calendar should be guaranteed to receive one - maybe not free but have one "reserved".  I certainly want one.
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

anlauto

Quote from: Dakota on December 05, 2017, 03:52:04 PM
I like the approaches outlined:  freebies for those featured in the calendar, a few in the prize shop for those that have the credits to get them, and an opportunity to buy for those of us that don't fit in the first two categories.   I'd suggest having a window where people can only order 1, then open the rest for "first come, first served" for whatever's left.

I think this is the plan right here @Cuda Cody
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Roadman

I always get @ToxicWolf  one for Christmas, so I need 2.   :unitedstates: :rebelflag"

anlauto

Quote from: Roadman on December 05, 2017, 05:36:14 PM
I always get @ToxicWolf  one for Christmas, so I need 2.   :unitedstates: :rebelflag"

So you get two and someone else that wants one goes without ? :notsure:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Swamp Donkey

Keeping my eyes focused on this thread, ready to spring with my Credit Card to have a calendar.
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

Topcat

What's the ETA date on availability?

Would like to avoid the..."You snooze ya loose"   :bricks:

nsmall

Not sure who is administrating the shipping of the calendars, but whoever you are.... :thankyou:

I am assuming 100 will go pretty fast so that sounds like a good start then maybe print another run if there is a lot of interest.   :thinking:

Cuda Cody

The Calendars are in the PRIZE SHOP!!!!   :banana:   :banana:   :banana:

https://forum.e-bodies.org/store/

If you do not have enough Prize Shop Credits for one, we have set some aside for those that would prefer to purchase them.  Paypal : codyreich@comcast.net if you want to buy one.  They are $15 each shipped in the US and $20 each shipped outside the US.  Limit 1 per member until December 19th 2017.

CudaMoparRay