Main Menu

Moparfest 2018

Started by blown motor, April 10, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

Previous topic Next topic

jimynick

Hey Jas, don't sweat the lunch, Murray and I can do that. We're looking to see if he has a small BBQ and we'll grab some tube steaks, sausages or burgers. I'll see if I can get my boys to come as well and maybe even convince them to drag out their old Horizon/GLH. LOL Hopefully that can let you bring your son and be able to keep an eye on him, thereby killing two birds with one stone so to speak.  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Spikedog08

Quote from: blown motor on July 23, 2018, 06:55:59 PM
Who's going to be there this year? @Plumcrazy72 @Brads70 @Jay Bee @cordodge @A.Gramz @750-h2 @Spikedog08 @74challenger @wolfpack @JonnyMagnum @cj @benlavigne I know there's more, just can't think of them.

I have to say I'm not going to make it . . . As I stated, I will be in the area the weekend before for a family wedding.  Just not going to be able to come two weekends in a row.  I will probably just go to the Woodward Cruise as it is only 40 minutes from me.  Haven't been to that in the last couple years . . . So probably due to check it out again.  If it is to warm, may just stay home and ride jet skis or something . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

I haven't missed a year since 1988, so I'll be there.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

It's always a last minute thing with me. It's usually our camping weekend, not sure yet.

Jay Bee

I'm all set. Some local Mopar guys and myself are staying at the Best Western in Kitchener.

cordodge

I am planning on being there. :banana:

A.Gramz

I'm trying to make it.  Seems like the wife has every weekend from now to forever booked with something.  I missed last year don't want to make it two In a row. 

Plumcrazy72

I am hoping to make it one of the days, I'm on call with the Fire Dept that weekend so hard to say for me.
1972 340 PCP
2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad
2020 Ram Rebel

Dakota

My wife and I are going to make a day trip of it on Saturday.   My Challenger isn't ready for the road yet, so we'll be coming as "spectators".   I'm looking forward to meeting some other members face-to-face finally.  :veryexcited: 

I will be proudly wearing my e-bodies.org t-shirt.   

Cudajason

Quote from: jimynick on July 23, 2018, 06:42:13 PM
Hey Jas, don't sweat the lunch, Murray and I can do that. We're looking to see if he has a small BBQ and we'll grab some tube steaks, sausages or burgers. I'll see if I can get my boys to come as well and maybe even convince them to drag out their old Horizon/GLH. LOL Hopefully that can let you bring your son and be able to keep an eye on him, thereby killing two birds with one stone so to speak.  :bigthumb:

Ok guys here is the plan...BTW, for those of you that don't know, my son has autism...he is an awesome little guy, and I would love nothing more than to take him to any show with out a second thought, but that is not our reality.  Anyway, I told him about the show, and he is excited, so we are going to give this a shot!   :banana:

The wee man has baseball Saturday morning, if it was not the last one of the season, I would skip it, but we can't.  So my plan is to be at the show around 1:00 (which is really late for me) we will hang out for a bit and come back bright and early on Sunday and spend the day. 

All I can do is hope for the best...which is what I am doing.

Jason

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

jimynick

Fab! Hope to see you and the young lad as well as any others that can make it!  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

bpsmopar

Quote from: anlauto on July 23, 2018, 07:43:28 PM
Maybe Alan will have the EB7 Challenger RT convertible done for the show?......... :pokeeye:

anlauto

Quote from: bpsmopar on July 25, 2018, 09:55:57 PM
Quote from: anlauto on July 23, 2018, 07:43:28 PM
Maybe Alan will have the EB7 Challenger RT convertible done for the show?......... :pokeeye:

I was thinking about it, I told Rob Wolf from MCG that I was going to try and have it there.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

benlavigne

Quote from: blown motor on July 23, 2018, 06:55:59 PM
Who's going to be there this year? @Plumcrazy72 @Brads70 @Jay Bee @cordodge @A.Gramz @750-h2 @Spikedog08 @74challenger @wolfpack @JonnyMagnum @cj @benlavigne I know there's more, just can't think of them.

Trying my best to free up that weekend and find a co-driver, toying with the idea of trailering the Challenger, but I am not pre-registered...

Ben