Main Menu

Moparfest 2018

Started by blown motor, April 10, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

Previous topic Next topic

bpsmopar

Quote from: anlauto on July 26, 2018, 03:49:50 AM
Quote from: bpsmopar on July 25, 2018, 09:55:57 PM
Quote from: anlauto on July 23, 2018, 07:43:28 PM
I haven't missed a year since 1988, so I'll be there.
Maybe Alan will have the EB7 Challenger RT convertible done for the show?......... :pokeeye:

I was thinking about it, I told Rob Wolf from MCG that I was going to try and have it there.
...then I'd have to be there!!

anlauto

Quote from: bpsmopar on July 26, 2018, 10:04:00 AM
Maybe Alan will have the EB7 Challenger RT convertible done for the show?......... :pokeeye:

I was thinking about it, I told Rob Wolf from MCG that I was going to try and have it there.

Why, so they could put your picture on the cover like Dave W. :haha: :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

bpsmopar

Quote from: anlauto on July 26, 2018, 10:19:57 AM
Quote from: bpsmopar on July 26, 2018, 10:04:00 AM

Why, so they could put your picture on the cover like Dave W. :haha: :haha: :haha:
I don't like getting my picture taken!  :takepicture:

Spikedog08

So I have a thought . . . If any of you live close to St. Ingersoll  . . I will be there for a wedding soon.  Arrive on the 9th (Thursday). Then Wedding on the 10th, come home the 11th.  I could bring one of the famous E-Bodies.org banners!!  Since you are parking together as a club, would be cool to have a banner I would think! 

Thoughts?? 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

blown motor

@Spikedog08  Doesn't @Cudajason have one? Otherwise I could likely run down and and get it from you. It would certainly be good to have.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cudajason

Quote from: blown motor on July 30, 2018, 07:24:17 PM
@Spikedog08  Doesn't @Cudajason have one? Otherwise I could likely run down and and get it from you. It would certainly be good to have.

Got it covered!!!  @Spikedog08 @blown motor

I will make sure you guys have my banner and the tent for the Saturday!!!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

blown motor

@Cudajason  Just for the Saturday? What's with that?   :pokeeye:

@Spikedog08 I guess I'll just have to run down and have a beer with you.  :cheers:

Cudajason

Quote from: blown motor on July 30, 2018, 07:38:17 PM
@Cudajason  Just for the Saturday? What's with that?   :pokeeye:

@Spikedog08 I guess I'll just have to run down and have a beer with you.  :cheers:

@blown motor, I plan on being there all day Sunday...don't worry I will bring it back with me!!! :brainiac:

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Spikedog08

Awesome! Forgot you had one . .  :bigthumb:

jimynick

Emailed my registration in yesterday and spoke to Michelle and it all seems a go. I'll try to get my boys to drag out their homemade GLH as well. I'll bring some malt beverages as well.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

blown motor

The weather looks awesome for the weekend. Sunny, 27C/79F and 10% chance of rain. Should be a good crowd.  :banana:

RUNCHARGER

We'll try to keep our forest fire smoke from blowing over there. Haven't seen the sun in days account all our smoke.
Sheldon

Spikedog08

Have a great show everyone!  While in Canada at my family wedding, I was forced to commit to come to the show again next year so I can visit with everyone.  So I have put that in my calendar!

Waiting for some cool pictures!   :twothumbsup:

cordodge

I will be there on Friday as the car will be in the building this year. Not sure if I will like it as much as last year in the field was really good. I will for sure come and see everyone obviously.

dodj

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on August 15, 2018, 07:29:42 AM
We'll try to keep our forest fire smoke from blowing over there. Haven't seen the sun in days account all our smoke.
Your smoke sure is making things hazy, but  colourful sunsets here in north western ontario.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill