Main Menu

Moparfest details

Started by blown motor, June 25, 2019, 10:58:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Awesome pictures Ben, thank you !
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

jimynick

Too bad some of the lads got scared off due to the rain Saturday, as around 8:30 it quit and became a blue sky, hot day- all day, and today  was intermittent clouds with hot sunny periods between them. Thanks to Jason and wife Ann Marie for providing cold-cuts sandwiches and chippies for lunch! Chris brought a bottle of Venezuelan rum that tasted like candy; Diplomatico I think it was called and we were able to confirm that it was not, in fact, poisonous nor detrimental to conviviality!  :D Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Biggs  :drinkingbud:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

71-440

Awesome bunch of e-bodies there! :twothumbsup:
Joe

benlavigne

Quote from: jimynick on August 18, 2019, 06:56:05 PM
Too bad some of the lads got scared off due to the rain Saturday, as around 8:30 it quit and became a blue sky, hot day- all day, and today  was intermittent clouds with hot sunny periods between them. Thanks to Jason and wife Ann Marie for providing cold-cuts sandwiches and chippies for lunch! Chris brought a bottle of Venezuelan rum that tasted like candy; Diplomatico I think it was called and we were able to confirm that it was not, in fact, poisonous nor detrimental to conviviality!  :D Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Biggs  :drinkingbud:

It's a bit ironic that as you can see from the pictures, there were a whole bunch of convertibles within the ones that did show up!

Ben

RUNCHARGER

Thanks for posting the great photos. Some really nice cars there.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

Great pix of some beautiful cars , Thanks  :twothumbsup:

700 AKN

Thanks very much for taking the time to photograph and post up all those works of art.
Makes me feel like I was almost there, almost!   Glad everything went well.

blown motor

Had a great weekend at Moparfest hanging out with members. Got caught in a major rain on the way home. I'm driving the Charger and BIGS is behind me in the Challenger. We pulled off into a parking lot it was raining that heavy. Before we got off the road I feel water dripping on my left leg. When we stopped I looked over and see a pool of water on the passenger side floor. I have water coming in a couple places!  :Thud: We stopped for supper in Stratford and then switched cars. Went to a friend's place place to show BIGS and Laura his Mopar collection and didn't gt home until after midnight. While we were there another band of showers went through. Went outside to leave and realized I had left my window open on the Challenger. I have a couple cars to get dried out today.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

750-h2

I also had a great time at Moparfest! Weather was great both days. It was nice to chat with JasonCuda  and jimmynick at the Ebodie.org tent! Blown motor I looked at your Charger and it is very nice! Unfortunately I didn't find a straight OE rear 1970 Challenger bumper core to rechrome :crying: @anlauto or anyone else if you ever come across one please let me know and I will drive up there to pick it up. :thankyou: