Main Menu

Muscle Car And Corvette Nationals 2018

Started by 1970 4 Speed, September 21, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1970 4 Speed

Any change to meet some of you at the Muscle Car And Corvette Nationals in Chicago this year? I'm going, Hotel and flight is booked.

I attended last year, many Mopars. 1 line was just for E-body with N96 Shaker..

anlauto

This year Steven Juliano  will have his Rapid Transit System cars on display....I would love to see them again :drooling:

They're putting together the biggest gathering of 1968 Hemi Darts and Barracuda... :dunno: not really into race cars...

If you like Mopars it's the type of show you have to attend at least once  :alan2cents: ....If you like all brands of muscle cars, then it's a show you must attend every year for sure :bradsthumb:

I can't afford to buy the program let alone attend :crying:.....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JH27N0B

Ryan (Devil) and I are always there.  We both work at the show.  This year I'm supposed to be doing double duty, I'll be working, and I was invited to have my T/A in the original and long term owner display!  I probably won't have a chance to be by my car much.

1970 4 Speed

I'm looking forward to the show  :)

Maybe next year y`ll be there

1970 4 Speed

Rich G.

I got an invitation to bring my Challenger there when I was at the Mopar Carlisle this year. Haven't decided if I will bring it there yet. It's in my bucket list but it would be an expensive car show to bring the car too! LOL

71vert340

I'll be driving from Washington state to the east coast during November and looks like I'll be in the Chicago area that weekend. Looks like I'll be going to the show. What perfect timing.
Terry

Gary

We will have the Charger there.
Stop by, say hi, and tell us what we did wrong.

benlavigne

I will be there for the fifth time, with media credentials so I can get in early and stay late!
Looking forward to see the RTS cars, it will be special now that Mr. Juliano is gone, they'll probably get dispersed after that...
Will post pics of the E's when I get back!

Ben