Main Menu

Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals, Nov 19th and 20th

Started by TheAutoArchaeologist, September 27, 2022, 01:25:34 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cudamadd

Mr Lee

Its nice to see the malaise era cars getting some love.  There were still some cool looking cars in that era.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

anlauto

Thanks Brad, as always awesome pictures and much appreciated  :worship: :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7E-Bodies

I had an amazing uncle that used to sell those new at Peoria Lincoln Mercury (Illinois). As an 8-9 year old, I got many thrilling rides in these. Great memories from a great guy.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

E74cuda

Thanks for posting the pictures Brad. The display of cars that you put together was very cool also

Marty

dodj

Quote from: 6bblgt on November 20, 2022, 09:48:18 PM
:takealook: the only production ponycar FoMoCo put a 427 into: a RARE (1 of ~356) 1968 Cougar GTE  :wowzers:
A friend of mine used to own a '67 fastback Mustang with a side oiler in it. Not Original?
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

6bblgt

Quote from: dodj on November 24, 2022, 01:37:11 PM
Quote from: 6bblgt on November 20, 2022, 09:48:18 PM
:takealook: the only production ponycar FoMoCo put a 427 into: a RARE (1 of ~356) 1968 Cougar GTE  :wowzers:
A friend of mine used to own a '67 fastback Mustang with a side oiler in it. Not Original?

correct - ZERO factory built 427 Mustangs