Main Menu

Spring Fling 33 April 13-14, 2019 SoCal roll call

Started by autoxcuda, April 09, 2019, 10:02:06 AM

Previous topic Next topic

autoxcuda

Who's planning on coming?

Anyone planning on a meet and greet?

Post if you are swapping and see if there are specific parts requests.

REGISTER FOR SHOW OR SWAP AT: www.cpwclub.com

New 2019 Options !: Early Swap Setup AND overnight swap trailer parking

Early swap set up on Friday 2pm to 7pm MUST ALSO buy two or more swap spaces: $75 plus regular swap space fees
-some large swap meters just have too much volume to set up early morning
Show car trailer overnight parking (Friday & Saturday night only) $25 per night plus regular show field entry fees
-we did this to give show car attendees a more convenient and less expensive option to hotel trailer parking fees
If you have any questions about these new features feel free to ask here or email me directly at info@cpwclub.com

Thursday - April 11, 2019
---Spring Fling Speed Festival - Willow Springs Raceway - Rosamond, CA----
7:00 am Drivers meeting
8:00 am Course open to the first group
8:00 am New Driver instruction class and ride along instruction
5:00 pm Track Closed
6:30 pm Dinner

Friday - April 12, 2019
---We start our show with our Spring Fling Malibu Cruise---
Driving Cruise from Woodley Park to Malibu for lunch; 50+ cars. Don't miss it!!
9:30 am meet at Woodley Park
10:00 am Leave Woodley Park
Stop at the Famous Rock Store on Mulholland Drive
Cruise down Pacific Coast Highway
1:00 pm Lunch in Malibu on Pacific Coast Highway
Return to Woodley Park, Van Nuys

Manufacturers Midway, Show car trailer parking, and large swap Setup
**New for 2019**
*Early swap set up on Friday 2pm to 7pm MUST ALSO buy two or more swap spaces: $75 plus regular swap space fees
*Show car trailer overnight parking (Friday & Saturday night only) $25 per night plus regular show field entry fees
2:00 pm Start
End at Dusk (7:00 pm)

Saturday - April 13, 2019
---Spring Fling 33 Show - Show and Shine Only, No Judging, Open Parking---
7:00 am Spring Fling entry gate open for car show and swap meeters
10:00 am Entry gate closes; Please do not arrive at 10:03 am as the rangers lock the gate at 10:00 am sharp
**All vehicles must remain parked as a park rule between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm**
1:00 pm Exit gate open
4:00 pm Show closes

---Spring Fling Mopar Only Cruise at Bob's Big Boy - 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm---
Located at 8876 Corbin Avenue Northridge, CA

Sunday - April 14, 2019
---Spring Fling 33 Show - Judging Day, Parked by Class---
7:00 am Spring Fling entry gate open for car show and swap meeters
10:00 am Entry gate closes (**All vehicles remained parked as a park rule**)
10:00 am Judging begins
1:00 pm Exit gate open
2:30 pm Spring Fling Car Show award presentation
4:00 pm Show Closes

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

70 Challenger Lover

I'm bringing out a ton of stuff this year. Couple sets of American Racing Wheels, a four speed console, four speed 22" radiator, some HP manifolds, an E body PS column complete, rear end chunks ready to drop in, BB adjustable rocker sets, 70 Challenger tail lights, 340 air cleaners, dual snorkel air cleaners, front challenger valance, rear charger valance, original RT sway bar and torsion bars, maybe a set of J heads, nice original A/B body hood scoops with trim, and probably a lot more I can't recall at the moment.

autoxcuda

Fellow club member is bringing this stuff

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

autoxcuda

The weather is going to be fantastic.

70, 74 degrees Saturday and Sunday. Mostly clear skies with passing clouds.

And the park grass look terrific. Those winter rains did magic

Cuda Cody

This is one of my favorite shows.  Can't make it this year, but almost certain I will be there next year.  Please share a bunch of photos!!!   :please: :please: :please: :please:   :popcorn:

70 Challenger Lover

I haven't seen nice grass out there in ten years. That and the nice weather should make it one of the best Spring Flings in a very long time.

YellowThumper

Quote from: 70 Challenger Lover on April 10, 2019, 06:55:53 AM
I haven't seen nice grass out there in ten years. That and the nice weather should make it one of the best Spring Flings in a very long time.

With all the rain we had. California managed to erase drought conditions in every county in one year.
Looking forward to some green lawn.
Hmm what to purchase?  :thinking:
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

autoxcuda

Spring Fling Malibu Cruise starts Friday at 9:30 am at Woodley Park. 50-60 Mopars from AZ, NV, CO, WA, BC...

Cruise to Malibu beach through Santa Monica Mtns and end for lunch. Free to all

Maybe Kenny Wayne Shepherd will jump in again?

And if you look closely at the last pic, that's a baby seat in a real 69 1/2 Six Pack Super Bee 4spd 😮

CudaMoparRay

Planning on being there both Saturday and Sunday  :banana:

1 Wild R/T

Can't make it this year but next year we plan to bring a group again.....

70/6chall

Yep, you bet I'll be there early with another Mopar buddy. I'll wear my "E-bodies.org" black tee shirt. Look for me guys, we'll finally say "howdy" in the flesh. Ray....if your gonna be there, look for me. Let the treasure hunt begin. God I love this show!  Thanks,   Al

YellowThumper

Quote from: 70/6chall on April 10, 2019, 12:17:13 PM
Yep, you bet I'll be there early with another Mopar buddy. I'll wear my "E-bodies.org" black tee shirt. Look for me guys, we'll finally say "howdy" in the flesh. Ray....if your gonna be there, look for me. Let the treasure hunt begin. God I love this show!  Thanks,   Al

Al, we can finally meet each other as well.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Cuda Cody

autoxcuda

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 09, 2019, 10:57:58 PM
This is one of my favorite shows.  Can't make it this year, but almost certain I will be there next year.  Please share a bunch of photos!!!   :please: :please: :please: :please:   :popcorn:

That would be great. Bringing a car??

I this Kori Alexander is going to come next year too with a customers car. Maybe he can drum up some other customer cars.

70/6chall

Yellow thumper, you can count on it, been wanting to catch up with you for awhile now, since I found you live down the freeway from me. Looking forward.  Al