Main Menu

Who went to Fall Fling?

Started by Cuda Cody, October 27, 2018, 02:47:04 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Like our local Moparefest, seems to bring out a lot of driver quality cars, which is nice to see....cars people actually drive.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

autoxcuda

Quote from: anlauto on October 28, 2018, 06:17:16 AM
Like our local Moparefest, seems to bring out a lot of driver quality cars, which is nice to see....cars people actually drive.

We get a very large amount of those. It's just because with our weather you can daily drive these cars. And there are still un-restored cars in good enough shape to not require a full resto to keep them from rusting in half.

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

autoxcuda

Some pics I stole from Facebook.

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

autoxcuda

Some more pics from the show...

Here are pics from the Malibu Cruise on Friday morning to lunch.

HP_Cuda

Seems to be the same size as when I went last year.

That convert still seems to be for sale at 35k eh?
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

autoxcuda

Quote from: Cuda Cody on October 27, 2018, 03:06:33 PM
Okay, was Jay Leno really at Fall Fling this year?

Photo from Jeff Hild

Yes he was...

autoxcuda

Quote from: autoxcuda on October 29, 2018, 02:14:46 PM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on October 27, 2018, 03:06:33 PM
Okay, was Jay Leno really at Fall Fling this year?

Photo from Jeff Hild

Yes he was...

The black 70 Barracuda Conv? or the brown Challenger Conv?

I'm pretty sure the 70 Barracuda changed hands since last Spring Fling.

I heard there was a 70 or 71 brown Challenger convertible the guy was asking $65K.  :huh:

I didn't get over to the show side. Anybody know if it was this one?

HP_Cuda

The black convert. When I was down last year it was for sale and now it looks like there is a for sale sign in it this year.

I guess it's a flippers dream.

:rofl:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

autoxcuda

Quote from: HP_Cuda on October 29, 2018, 02:37:32 PM

The black convert. When I was down last year it was for sale and now it looks like there is a for sale sign in it this year.

I guess it's a flippers dream.

:rofl:

The current owners have an Instagram account named...

wait for it

wait for it

........ weselloldcars

....not even making that up.

autoxcuda

Anyone make their wife carry a radiator around all day?  :))

autoxcuda

E-body parts...

autoxcuda

Good thing the China repro E-body trunk lids are thinner metal than OE  :takepicture:

I hear they are rated for Street Crossings !

autoxcuda

ABC Parts out of Arizona IS making E-body dash pads from steel cores. https://abcmoparts.com/

He showed me the different grains he has for 70 vs 71-74.

ABC Parts will be at Spring Fling 33, April 13 & 14, 2019 for you to see them in person.

autoxcuda

Some more swap scores

Cuda Cody

:takealook:  I see Tom @rocketresto    :lookatthat:  What did you find at the swap meet?