Sorry staying elsewhere
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Linked Events

regmnstr

Still coming from Maine, no car but will see you all there

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: Spikedog08 on July 07, 2020, 09:06:36 AM
WOW have a feeling me and @ViperMan are going to be the only members at the show!  I know @Cudagirl3406  will be there . . . 

...And Me!

witherwithout

I'm out too.  :(    Cannot justify the cost/ travel time with the risk of exposure.   I feel safe with the club,  just not with the rest of the potential yahoos at show.    :bye:

Spikedog08

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on July 07, 2020, 01:57:09 PM
Quote from: Spikedog08 on July 07, 2020, 09:06:36 AM
WOW have a feeling me and @ViperMan are going to be the only members at the show!  I know @Cudagirl3406  will be there . . . 

...And Me!

Well there is 6 of us then as I know cudahunter is coming . . Ashley is coming with Viperboy.  I assume Cudagirl's hubby Mark will be there but I don't know if he is a member here or not . .

Glad we didn't pay for a larger tent this year.  Looking like the pizza party and dinner crowd will be minimal.

:dunno:

Stupid China virus is messing with all kinds a shit  . .   

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

ShelbyDogg

Just dropped in while sitting on the fence.  I need a ROAD TRIP!  What's 12 hours in a cool car, to see old friends.  What is the address of your Super8?  I have till tomorrow afternoon to cancel my Roadway Inn Next to the grounds. I can still change it to this one if you give me an address Dave.

Rob

Spikedog08

Quote from: ShelbyDogg on July 07, 2020, 05:56:39 PM
Just dropped in while sitting on the fence.  I need a ROAD TRIP!  What's 12 hours in a cool car, to see old friends.  What is the address of your Super8?  I have till tomorrow afternoon to cancel my Roadway Inn Next to the grounds. I can still change it to this one if you give me an address Dave.

Rob

@ShelbyDogg  .. it was the Capital Inn and now Super 8 . . You have stayed there before if I'm right.  Price is right and I just need a bed . . And maybe the swimming pool in the evening.  The number is on the first post of this thread or linky link . . 

https://www.expedia.com/Harrisburg-Hershey-Hotels-Quality-Inn-New-Cumberland-Harrisburg-South.h11884.Hotel-Information

ShelbyDogg

Thanks Dave. Booked a room and saved over $100. Should be in my 70. I haven't driven it much sinc I built my 5.7 Cuda. This one needs some love for being 50.

Rob

Spikedog08

Quote from: ShelbyDogg on July 07, 2020, 07:08:08 PM
Thanks Dave. Booked a room and saved over $100. Should be in my 70. I haven't driven it much sinc I built my 5.7 Cuda. This one needs some love for being 50.
Rob

That's awesome Rob!  Look forward to the show.  Your ride is longer than mine . . Curious how the toll road is going to work . . I think Ohio is still collecting money but Pennsylvania is not.   They send you a bill in the mail. . .

ShelbyDogg

Thanks for reminding me to grab my E-ZPass. I stopped at the first visitor's center when I entered PA last year on the RapidTransit Tour and bought one, so I could fly through the tolls without stopping. Look into buying one.

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: ShelbyDogg on July 07, 2020, 05:56:39 PM

Rob

Who is this Newbie? He sounds shady to me.

Hey Rob,

I'm just messing with you. It will be great to see you again. How many miles do you have on that black 2010 SE now? At last count, you were beyond 200K.

ShelbyDogg

2010 was rear ended by a truck in July of 2018 then totaled by The insurance co. I bought a 2015 Sxt which a deer then hit in Dec 2019, causing $7600 in damage. I upgraded to a Hellcat hood. See you soon!

Chryco Psycho

Great to see you on the site Rob  :wave:
Sadly I will not see you at the show  :bye:

ShelbyDogg

Sorry to not see you another year Neil! Glad to hear from you too. If you see any copies of the April 2020 Mopar Action, My 5.7 Cuda is featured on p34.
Like I said before, I'm a heavy user on the e-bodies.org Facebook page and that's where I usually hang out everyday.

Stay safe buddy. We don't want to end up one of the numbers!