Main Menu

340 days

Started by Chryco Psycho, August 06, 2017, 02:34:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

340 days until Carlisle ... seems like a good # to me !!
looking forward to it !!

Roadman

I'm planning on being there, just ordered my new vest for those swap walks.   :drunk:

blown motor

I hope you load it with something better than Molson Canadian.  :barf:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

RusTy/SE

Yep.  First workday of 2018 I am putting in for 3wks - before, during, and after the week of Carlisle 2018. 

I'm not taking any chances this time.    :bigthumb:
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

Roadman

Quote from: blown motor on August 06, 2017, 03:43:17 PM
I hope you load it with something better than Molson Canadian.  :barf:

COORS LIGHT    :bradsthumb:   Pain the the butt to buy beer up there though.   :bricks:

blown motor

Coors Light is not beer. You need a real beer like Absent Landlord or Ransack the Universe.

Cuda Cody

:iagree:   :haha:  Coors Light is pretty soft when it comes to beers, but they have a good taste to them. 

cudajunction

Canadian is good beer!  PBR is a great swap meet beer, haven't met anyone that turns that down.  And it takes a few of them before you have to blink at the price to decide if that says $100 or $1000.

Do the E-bodies peeps have a hotel they frequent, or is it just every man for himself and the tent at the show?  We need to make this happen, it is been too many years of not walking in the rain, scorching heat, stifling humidity and man-eating mosquitoes.

Cuda Cody

Most of us stay outside of the Carlisle area about 30 minutes away at a nice easy to park at hotel.  It's nice getting to hang out in the parking lot after the show.  @ViperMan  and @Spikedog08  pretty much do all the work to get everything organized and @MEK-Dangerous  provides a pizza party one night.  It's going to be hard to beat last year, but I know we are thinking of some neat things for everyone and it will be another great event next year.  Would be great to see you guys there too.

Quote from: cudajunction on August 06, 2017, 06:01:34 PM
Canadian is good beer!  PBR is a great swap meet beer, haven't met anyone that turns that down.  And it takes a few of them before you have to blink at the price to decide if that says $100 or $1000.

Do the E-bodies peeps have a hotel they frequent, or is it just every man for himself and the tent at the show?  We need to make this happen, it is been too many years of not walking in the rain, scorching heat, stifling humidity and man-eating mosquitoes.

blown motor

We don't need to try and beat this year. Just get together again next year and enjoy it for whatever it is.  :cheers:

anlauto

Is it because of simple availability that you guys stay so far away from the show ? :huh: I like being 2 miles from the show :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Quote from: anlauto on August 06, 2017, 07:17:54 PM
Is it because of simple availability that you guys stay so far away from the show ? :huh: I like being 2 miles from the show :worship:

That is exactly the reason . . . Give everyone  an opportunity to get a room together.  One year we moved closer to the show but not all could get a room at that hotel and we found members all over the place.  Staying where we do is getting better with a variety of hotels and enough room for all.  Plus it is a nice ride down the xway to the show in the morning I think! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

ViperMan

Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 06, 2017, 05:27:54 PM
:iagree:   :haha:  Coors Light is pretty soft when it comes to beers, but they have a good taste to them.

I cannot, in any faith whatsoever, like this post...   :stop:

blown motor

anlauto

I'm not a beer drinker so please forgive me, but I thought Coors Light was what you got when you drank a Canadian beer....you pissed out Coors Light  :thinking: :cheers:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration