Main Menu

Carlisle 2020 PICTURES

Started by anlauto, July 09, 2020, 08:15:16 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Mr Lee

Quote from: ViperMan on July 15, 2020, 06:08:06 PM
Mr. Lee - when did you get those nighttime photos?!?  They look so cool!  Did we see you at the tent?  Your screenname doesn't ring a bell.  Awesome pics!
My brother and I were at the tent for lunch (we were sitting on the cooler) but were mostly manning the post at our vendor spot in row P so, we weren't around much.  Cuda hunter was parked in our neighboring spot and we got to hang out a bit which was cool.

I just finished my Challenger like a week before the show (you might have seen it on here, its a '70 F4 green, gator grain top car) but it wasnt 100% ready to make the long drive out to PA.  Anyway, i brought a van load of leftover parts to sell and got rid of all of the big stuff so i was happy to go home with a light load.  Despite the drop in attendance I'd say it was a successful two days of selling.  Probably my fourth time as a vendor in the past 15 years and its been good selling each time.

The night time photos - thank you! (iPhone pics) ... Yeah, it was a pleasure to walk around at dusk when the sun wasn't so hot and nobody in your way to take pics... even though there weren't many cars left by that time.  Those were from Friday.  We camped out there overnight so after most people left for the day, we were walkin' around. It made for some good picture taking

A few pics of my car that didn't quite make the show this year.  Hopefully next year. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

Mr Lee

Quote from: cuda hunter on July 14, 2020, 01:22:07 PM
I don't like yawning cars, but then I can't get the fender tag info to decode. So I wish Friday's the hoods would all be open and Saturday's all the hoods would be closed.    That's my opinion anyway.
I think this is a great idea and should be spread around. 

Nice pics btw.  Man you took a lot of pics!  There was a lot at the show I didn't see.
[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

RusTy/SE

@cuda hunter Thanks for the pictures. I still can't get over the DY3 Challenger R/T SE :rubeyes:

:cheers:
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

1 Wild R/T

Gonna start referring to Cuda Hunter as Jimi...

Ninety miles an hour, girl, is the speed I drive. You tell me it's alright, you don't mind a little pain. You say you just want me to take you for a ride.   :rofl:

cuda hunter

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on July 15, 2020, 10:09:05 PM
Gonna start referring to Cuda Hunter as Jimi...

Ninety miles an hour, girl, is the speed I drive. You tell me it's alright, you don't mind a little pain. You say you just want me to take you for a ride.   :rofl:

Thank you sir.  Doesn't get better than that! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Chryco Psycho

cudamadd

That's a beautiful challenger  :australia:

Ricomondo

70' FE5 Challenger T/A
71' GY3 Demon 340

cuda hunter

@ricomondo  Which one?  The one inside with rubber bumpers, the other one inside with chrome bumpers or the one outside? 

all were sweet rides! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

Those are AAR's not a T/A  :alan2cents:  Do we need to send you back to E Body school ? :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

Awe crap.  I even was thinking to myself that none of those aar's were mr. norms.  It all makes sense now.

How about this one then?

grand spaulding dodge.    Gotta be the one.   That is one sweet car! 

RUNCHARGER

Dang that's a good looking Cuda T/A. I  like the all red and dog dish/trim ring combo.
Sheldon

vinb

Wow,  those scenic photos are as good as the car one's nice job, glad your home safe. 90mph?   just keep it down a little. lol....

Ricomondo

Quote from: cuda hunter on July 17, 2020, 08:10:14 PM
Awe crap.  I even was thinking to myself that none of those aar's were mr. norms.  It all makes sense now.

How about this one then?

grand spaulding dodge.    Gotta be the one.   That is one sweet car!

Thanks @cuda hunter , that's my junker...lol. (the one with the steelies) Still have a lot to do on it.
70' FE5 Challenger T/A
71' GY3 Demon 340