32 (47.1%)
Will go if the border is open
2 (2.9%)
Still thinking about it . . .
8 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Voting closed: July 11, 2020, 08:41:40 AM

Spikedog08

Just trying to get a feel as to what kind of attendance we will have.  I know many that just can't make it this year . . Cuda Cody will not be there . . . Chryco Psycho is disappointed he cannot make an appearance. 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Blake@diyhemi.com

I'll be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Mymcodebee

No our crew is not going. Our hotel moved our reservations to next year.   I wish Carlisle would do that with my prepaid swap spots...

Rich G.

I'll be there. I guess we better check to see if our hotel is still there!

72 Challenger

I put no but in reality the reason is, I am not convinced it will be the show it usually is. I have decided to postpone to next year.

I am not sure the Canadian border will be open either but that still does not affect my decision, it ultimately relies on quality of show. I rather wait till next year and experience the Carlisle experience like I am used to.

Next year friends!   :)
Someday I will have a J0b.

hrtbkr

:burnout: I'll be there.  Going to verify my motel reservation as well...

torredcuda

Hotel was booked months ago and tickets are purchased. Even if it`s only 75 or even 50% of last year it will still be a great show, just sucks for those in other countries although I don`t the Wall is completed yet.  :bigthumb:
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

pink aar

I plan on being there if its a go with the pink AAR .  I would like to see the count of people going also.

Cudagirl3406

Cudajason

I was really looking forward to going this year, my first time, but its just not going to happen.

I hope to make it next year.  Hopefully things will be back to something close to normal by then and we can have one hell of a party!
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

AARX2

Ricomondo

Long as the show is on the ORIGINAL dates, I'll go as the only reason I wanted to go was for the 50th anniversary of the 70' models and the Trans Am anniversary display so I can display the TA.
70' FE5 Challenger T/A
71' GY3 Demon 340

fc7cuda

I'm going too.  Getting ready to post a list of parts I'm taking too.  If it's smaller than last year, that just might be alright.  Easier to get around, etc.

Brads70

I can't see it happening this year. Border issues and if I have to "self quarantine"  for 2 weeks after that won't work out for me. I really was looking forward to going too.  :headbang: