Main Menu

Carlisle Tent Reserved!

Started by Spikedog08, February 28, 2017, 10:13:39 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

I have reserved a tent for the e-body members again this year and our application has been submitted to Carlisle Events!  I have asked for a larger tent this year but no guarantees!   Look for it in the ebody area of the show with the cc.com banners on the side! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

Spikedog08

Another view of the banner with our lovely models!    :D
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

Rev-It-Up

Wow!!! I don't even remember taking that picture.  I remember ordering the banners.... :looney:
Rev-It-Up

anlauto

So E-Bodies.org is going to sit under the Cuda-Challenger tent ?

How the heck does that work ? :clueless:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 28, 2017, 11:30:14 AM
Can we talk about a E-Bodies.org banner?

I'd be happy to handle getting the banners if you can supply me with some artwork.
Rev-It-Up

Roadman

Quote from: anlauto on February 28, 2017, 11:22:56 AM

:iagree:               :notsure:             Would like to see us have our own tent, just   :alan2cents:

Roadman

Quote from: Rev-It-Up on February 28, 2017, 11:33:26 AM

I'd be happy to handle getting the banners if you can supply me with some artwork.

I would kick in some help on cost. 

torredcuda

Quote from: anlauto on February 28, 2017, 11:22:56 AM

Ya, how is this going to work, is it going to be a combined C_C and E-bodies tent ro have we all migrated over here or ???
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Chryco Psycho

Cuda Cody

What an absolute wonderful offer.   :clapping:   You are too kind Rev!!!!!    Under any other circumstances I would jump at the chance to have you help with this, but being I own a Sign Company I wouldn't feel right asking you to handle the banners when I can produce them for nearly nothing.  8)  So truly appreciative of your offer and it means a lot to me that you stepped up to help.   :yes:  That goes for Spikedog too.  Without him doing all the leg work none of these would be possible.   :worship:   Here's a thought, maybe we can come up with an E-Bodies.org banner design that celebrates the specific year of Carlisle and let one of the attending E-Bodies.org members take it home?  Any member that wants to take it home just puts their name in a hat and we have a free drawing to give it away at the end of the show?  I can make new banners each year.  But being that I'm flying out, it would be great if I could ship it ahead of time to someone that can drive it to the show?

I will forever have wonderful memories of CC and a lot of respect for everything that it accomplished.  Going forward I see E-Bodies.org as the main site and place to be for E-Body fans.  I have a lot of confidence in this group of people on here.  Many of them have become good friends that I would go out of my way to help if they needed it.  But as much as I believe in them and E-Bodies.org, it's not my decision what banner we choose to fly.  We all get to decide on how we want to represent our site and I will support whatever the group wants to do.  If everyone wants to do a CC banner, CC / E-Bodies or just E-Bodies banner, I would respect those wishes and make it happen.  I'm sure CC has the same mutual respect for us and everything we have accomplished so far.  What do you guys want to see happen?  There are no bad ideas at this point.  So lets talk it out and come up with the best solution for our group.

Rev-It-Up

:haha: yes...you would definitely be the person to handle the banners! We will be driving up Thursday morning, so you can ship them to me to drive up.

And... I vote for an E-Bodies.org banner.

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 28, 2017, 02:38:41 PM
What an absolute wonderful offer.   :clapping:   You are too kind Rev!!!!!    Under any other circumstances I would jump at the chance to have you help with this, but being I own a Sign Company I wouldn't feel right asking you to handle the banners when I can produce them for nearly nothing.  8)  So truly appreciative of your offer and it means a lot to me that you stepped up to help.   :yes:  That goes for Spikedog too.  Without him doing all the leg work none of these would be possible.   :worship:   Here's a thought, maybe we can come up with an E-Bodies.org banner design that celebrates the specific year of Carlisle and let one of the attending E-Bodies.org members take it home?  Any member that wants to take it home just puts their name in a hat and we have a free drawing to give it away at the end of the show?  I can make new banners each year.  But being that I'm flying out, it would be great if I could ship it ahead of time to someone that can drive it

Rev-It-Up

Brads70