Main Menu

Carlisle ?

Started by anlauto, January 06, 2017, 09:24:54 AM

Previous topic Next topic

ViperMan

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 18, 2017, 07:07:39 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  That's funny @ViperMan   Had to sell that big blue truck a few years ago to buy more E-Bodies so I don't know what I'll do if I find parts I need to bring home.  My wife said to bring a couple extra empty suit cases.   :notsure:

Glad you liked it.  :)

You must not've had that truck for very long then.  I can't remember exactly what year you were at Carlisle - had to have been 2011 or 2012, right?

Cuda Cody

Yes, I had it about 4 years.  Put about 60,000 miles on it and sold it for more then I paid.  That doesn't happen very much with cars I buy.  Normally I lose a ton on them!  :crying:

Quote from: ViperMan on January 18, 2017, 08:42:51 AM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 18, 2017, 07:07:39 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  That's funny @ViperMan   Had to sell that big blue truck a few years ago to buy more E-Bodies so I don't know what I'll do if I find parts I need to bring home.  My wife said to bring a couple extra empty suit cases.   :notsure:

Glad you liked it.  :)

You must not've had that truck for very long then.  I can't remember exactly what year you were at Carlisle - had to have been 2011 or 2012, right?

ViperMan

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 18, 2017, 09:09:17 AM
Yes, I had it about 4 years.  Put about 60,000 miles on it and sold it for more then I paid.  That doesn't happen very much with cars I buy.  Normally I lose a ton on them!  :crying:

Lol - 60,000 miles in 4 years?  I'm willing to bet the extra $$$ you made probably didn't quite cover gas!!!   :unbelievable:

Cuda Cody

Not even close to covering the fuel costs  That thing drank diesel and I drove it a lot.  Fun Truck.  I miss it from time to time.

Quote from: ViperMan on January 18, 2017, 09:22:32 AM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 18, 2017, 09:09:17 AM

Lol - 60,000 miles in 4 years?  I'm willing to bet the extra $$$ you made probably didn't quite cover gas!!!   :unbelievable:

anlauto

I hope you're at least driving a Ram now....please don't answer if you own a Toyota or something :o
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

That thing was awesome!  I bet it turned heads everywhere! I haven't seen another since . . .  :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

We've got a Dodge truck too.  Plus a few other vehicles that don't get driven enough.  One of my favorites is my late fathers old Ranger.  He took really good care of it.  Always garaged and he kept it really clean.  Zero rust and about 250,000 miles.  Runs like new and looks like it has about 50,000.  When he parked it in the garage he didn't even shut the doors all the way so the hinge latches would not wear out.  He loved his little truck.  Now I don't want to get rid of it, but I'm also not driving it.   :rolleyes:

anlauto

Well that's a cool story...I'm not going to bust your balls on that one, because it's not a Mopar..you get a pass :cheers:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

J-Code Jeni

We booked our hotel room at the Holiday Inn Express in New Cumberland, just like @4cruzin recommended!  :woohoo: :woohoo: We're really looking forward to Carlisle and hanging out with this great group in-person!  :grouphug:

Re-posting the link to the Holiday Inn Express:
https://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/us/en/new-cumberland/mdtcu/hoteldetail?cm_mmc=EMAIL-_-Res_AWA-_-Res_EX_2017-_-USEN-_-RESDETAILS_HOTELNAME

Timbbuc2

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 18, 2017, 07:13:29 PM
We've got a Dodge truck too.  Plus a few other vehicles that don't get driven enough.  One of my favorites is my late fathers old Ranger.  He took really good care of it.  Always garaged and he kept it really clean.  Zero rust and about 250,000 miles.  Runs like new and looks like it has about 50,000.  When he parked it in the garage he didn't even shut the doors all the way so the hinge latches would not wear out.  He loved his little truck.  Now I don't want to get rid of it, but I'm also not driving it.   :rolleyes:
I know what you are saying @Cuda Cody I have a 66 F100 that was my fathers, 88k original miles
Get in, I'll drive

Bullitt-

I'll be there if Flat Cody's coming..  .... I want to Party with HIM   :yes:

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Cuda Cody

Holy moly, that brings back some memoires!   :haha: Carlisle is going to be so much fun this year.

Chryco Psycho

Well I will try to make it ,, I have no clue where the funds will come from but this years seems to be one Not to miss
I hear Laura & Heather may show up too  :veryexcited:
Frazz is probably coming also !! :cooldance:Maybe he will drag Cudacat with him

Cuda Cody

Yes, this is looking like it's going to be one of the better years.  What needs to happen for you to get there? 

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on February 19, 2017, 07:51:13 AM
Well I will try to make it ,, I have no clue where the funds will come from but this years seems to be one Not to miss

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on February 19, 2017, 07:51:13 AM

Yep! We're going! Just made hotel reservations at HIE.
Rev-It-Up