Main Menu

Carlisle ?

Started by anlauto, January 06, 2017, 09:24:54 AM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

For those flying in, what airport would you recommend?  Any chances of carpooling with others or a few of us sharing a rental car?

ChallengerHK

I think the closest airport that can handle jets is Harrisburg, PA.

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: ChallengerHK on February 22, 2017, 10:18:35 AM
I think the closest airport that can handle jets is Harrisburg, PA.

Yes, The Harrisburg airport is nearest.

But then BIGS has always flown into Baltimore and drove an hour and 45 minutes in a rental. Just throwing out options...

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: Rev-It-Up on February 22, 2017, 08:26:31 AM
Quote from: Chryco Psycho on February 19, 2017, 07:51:13 AM
Well I will try to make it ,, I have no clue where the funds will come from but this years seems to be one Not to miss
I hear Laura & Heather may show up too  :veryexcited:
Frazz is probably coming also !! :cooldance:Maybe he will drag Cudacat with him

Yep! We're going! Just made hotel reservations at HIE.

I will need to change my diaper if you show up.

It will be so cool if you make it.    :)

Rev-It-Up

@MEK-Dangerous ...it will be awesome to see you again!
Rev-It-Up

Shoooter

I wish I could come. It is going to be a great time

303 Mopar

I am trying to make plans to come and fly into either Baltimore or Philadelphia.  If anyone is driving close to Baltimore or Philly airport and wouldn't mind me bumming a ride that would be a huge help!  Also, if anyone has a reservation and would like to split the cost of a room let me know.  Thanks!

Chryco Psycho

Can't wait to see everyone again , just have to make this happen  :thinking:

Blake@diyhemi.com

Dang, I shoulda posted in this thread! You all gave me the fever to go to Carlisle!
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

Spikedog08

Quote from: Blake@diyhemi.com on April 08, 2017, 07:45:49 PM
Dang, I shoulda posted in this thread! You all gave me the fever to go to Carslile!

This is the show to go to!   I supply a large tent in the middle of the ebody section and there is always someone there!  Then we have a lunch spread on Saturday that Viperboy puts on that is always a treat!  Also this year we have a dinner special one night that is sure to ge a great time!  Details are coming soon but believe me . . . . you won't want to miss it!!   :yes:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

303 Mopar

Quote from: Blake@diyhemi.com on April 08, 2017, 07:45:49 PM
Dang, I shoulda posted in this thread! You all gave me the fever to go to Carslile!

Blake, I'm thinking of flying into Baltimore trying to share a ride and room.  I don't think there are any rooms left.

Spikedog08

There are 3 hotels right next to each other . . . Fairfield Inn, Holiday Inn Express and the Budget Inn . . . We are all spread out in these 3 hotels.  I actually have a room at the budget Inn and the Holiday Inn . . . if my wife comes, we will stay at the Holiday Inn and if not, I will stay by myself at the Budget Inn and save $200 for the weekend.  I know my wife well enough that the Budget Inn is not an option for her . . . But wouldn't bother me at all . . . 

:dunno:

Quality Inn:
(717) 774-6200

Holiday Inn Express:
(717) 774-6400

Fairfield Inn:
(717) 774-0100
185 Beacon Hill, New Cumberland PA, 17070

https://forum.e-bodies.org/carlisle/23/carlisle-hotels-to-get-you-started/477/
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

blown motor

When I booked last week there were still 4 2-bed rooms at the Hoilday Inn. I didn't ask about single bed rooms. Don't know what's left.  :dunno:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

1ownr

we're in!  See you all in July, even with the sun, it will be the COOLEST place to be!

Judy & Charlie

Cuda Cody

It just keeps getting better and better!!!!   :veryexcited:

Quote from: 1ownr on April 09, 2017, 09:42:27 AM
we're in!  See you all in July, even with the sun, it will be the COOLEST place to be!

Judy & Charlie