Main Menu

Carlisle ?

Started by anlauto, January 06, 2017, 09:24:54 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

I am going to do my best to be there again.  I love that show and all the people.... but I have to see how things go between now and then.  I would love to drive a truck out and fill it up with parts, but most likely we'll fly out again.

Quote from: anlauto on August 05, 2017, 11:20:32 AM
Just noticed the countdown clock for 2018  :bradsthumb: Nice touch @Cuda Cody   :clapping: :clapping:  Are you going to fly in...rent a U Haul and drive home ?

ViperMan

Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 05, 2017, 11:35:18 AM
I am going to do my best to be there again.  I love that show and all the people.... but I have to see how things go between now and then.  I would love to drive a truck out and fill it up with parts, but most likely we'll fly out again.

Quote from: anlauto on August 05, 2017, 11:20:32 AM
Just noticed the countdown clock for 2018  :bradsthumb: Nice touch @Cuda Cody   :clapping: :clapping:  Are you going to fly in...rent a U Haul and drive home ?

My first thought is to tell you to stop at our place as a "third of the way there" rest area, but there's a good chance we won't be there anymore....

...so disregard this entire post...  :)

MEK-Dangerous

Oh sure you want to fly out again. Just so you can rent another Challenger to park next to me in the show field.   :D

That was classic buddy!   :rofl:

Cuda Cody

This time I'm going to bring a real sign for the car and I might even wipe it down.  Watch out for me next year.   ;)  I'm going to win an award with a rental car.   :crazytalk:

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on August 06, 2017, 10:24:24 AM

Oh sure you want to fly out again. Just so you can rent another Challenger to park next to me in the show field.   :D

That was classic buddy!   :rofl: